don't see Dias being as inefficient
on the ground against another jiu
jitsu practitioner as Tavares, who
is a much more explosive grappler.

Dias has more ways to win.
If it gets to the 3rd round, it'll be
a zinger. But until then, I'll take
Dias pretty comfortably.

hacran dias is a hell of a fighter, but ortega deserves a bigger test. he just had a highlight reel KO over clay guida.

Didn't Hacran just lose?
& Ortega is on a roll? This
doesn't make sense to me.

Ortega didnt have top15 wins, but he has a good finishing streak, i thought him vs Ricardo was logical fight, but looks like Lamas will get Stephens and Edgar gets Max

Ortega didnt have top15 wins, but he has a good finishing streak, i thought him vs Ricardo was logical fight, but looks like Lamas will get Stephens and Edgar gets Max
Good call on the subsequent
matchmaking. Man, if Edgar thought
the distance & diversity was hard to
overcome against Aldo... he won't
be facing any simpler of a puzzle
with Holloway. Hope it's a 5 rounder.

ON THE ROCK

Lost a lot of respect for Ortega when he said in the last post fight conference that Clay Guida was his hero growing up.

Dias KO 1.

Ortega might drop a decision here, Hacran is decent enough everywhere so it will be very hard to finish him.

Lost a lot of respect for Ortega when he said in the last post fight conference that Clay Guida was his hero growing up.

Dias KO 1.
As a fellow long hair-don't care
freak flag flying badass growing
up... seeing Guida go to war with
monsters like Huerta & Sanchez
when I first started watching the
sport was admittedly pretty cool

Dias by Shaolin Special arm-
triangle within 10 minutes

Ya this matchmaking right here is no bueno Dias is coming off a loss while Ortega is on a roll lately, I understand bringing him up slowly but give him an exciting opponent and that will be fireworks

ortega is a bad matchup for dias stylistically... slightly better on the feet and better ground game. the big but here is if dias takes advantage of ortega's methods of starting slow and grinds out the first two rounds with his superior wrestling and playing a safe guard.

could be a snooze fest, could be good. sill going with ortega, 4th 3rd round finish in a row.

Back