Media Brian Ortega Speaks: Breaks down his transformation to "T-City 2.0"

In all honesty I don't think I've ever been in awe of a fighter until Ortega

he's not getting enough credit for that display He hit the turbo button on evolving

Aside from dildos, he really doesn't have any dedicated/hardcore fans in here, apparently, that gives update on what he is up to and post any news related on him for 600+ days (almost 2 years). So the image that got stuck on people's heads is Brian getting beat up by Max. No training footages, etc. nothing. The only interview he had was that one who was taken like 2 weeks before the fight. I think that's why a lot of people were surprised, even me.

There was such a shift in Ortega's gameplan from using his physical ability to pull off finishes to using it to control the fight. It's champion-level fighting.

He legit got destroyed by Max, i think he will have CTE just because of that beating. I hope he can improve since that fight, because if not, he will get the same type of beating vs Volkanovski or Hollaway again. Speaking of CTI, Halloway has been in a lot of wars too, so maybe he might start to slow down soon, and Ortega would have a better chance.

He legit got destroyed by Max, i think he will have CTE just because of that beating. I hope he can improve since that fight, because if not, he will get the same type of beating vs Volkanovski or Hollaway again. Speaking of CTI, Halloway has been in a lot of wars too, so maybe he might start to slow down soon, and Ortega would have a better chance.
KZ is a prime candidate for CTE.
121_Korean_Zombie_x_Yair_Rodriguez.jpg

12757-roopjungwec51_7832.jpg

ufcfi6_results_analysis.0.png

We're gonna end up in an Ortega > Volk > Holloway > Ortega situation.

We're gonna end up in an Ortega > Volk > Holloway > Ortega situation.

Max vs Brian II is inevitable. It will happen some time soon. Brian wants that one back. Max vs Volk 3 is the one that's not gonna happen anytime soon, and may take a long while.

I think he can beat almost anyone on any given night.

What he lacks in world-class striking or wrestling, he makes up for in his variety of attacks which come at you without hesitation since he's not remotely afraid of being taken down. This means that everyone is a little wary of shooting in, standing wise, they're still affected since they don't know what the hell he wants, to land an elbow, knee, haymaker, blitz d'arce or guillotine.

Good analysis. That's why he's not hesitant to do a slugfest with Moicano, which he eventually finished on the ground.

Back