News Brian Ortega blasts 'b*tch' Korean Zombie for recent trash talk; rapper Jay Park

Ortega looking for an easy way out of fighting Zabit so he's trash talking Zombie to get him instead

ortega was given a choice. he chose to say stupid shit

Ortega could definitely finish KZ, just like KZ could finish T-City. This is too close of a fight to be using the word “would” with any certainty. Tough one to predict.

This fight is not close at all, Ortega striking is terrible. lol

Lol he aint gonna do shit. I'd up the ante if i was the rapper

I don't understand why Ortega is threatening someone for translating. Even if that person is KZ's friend, he's just translating, seems low to threaten someone for translating.
All look, no brain. Another reason for KZ for not fighting him!

Wtf is Ortega gonna do? Clown should just shut his mouth and be grateful that he gets to have his head smashed for a living. Dumb fuck

I'm surprised Ortega's style got him as far as it did.

Those killers in the top-5 in FW are much more skilled than him on the feet, if he's beating Zabit it's going to be due to Zabit gassing.

And his wrestling too, jesus christ. All that skill on the ground but you can't land takedowns for shit?

He said he's got new additions to his team though.

i'd say book ortega vs yair. let 2 bitches go at it.

His Jits is pretty high level but Zombie wrecks him.

Ortega is a good dude but who talks shit on KZ? That’s like shit talking Maia or Modafferi- too likable to bash.

And yeah I get it KZ said he ducked so Ortega is defending his honor and what not but still Jung is just too cool a dude to play that game with in my opinion.

but him calling out Jay Park for interpreting. Wow. Just wow.

All due respect to Ortega but zombie would backhand him.

It’s almost impossible for me to believe that Ortega doesn’t get finished here. Just watch his fights.

Ortega is way too slow, doesn't throw fluid combos, doesn't use good footwork and pot shots too much to be effective striking verses the top 5 of the division and he doesn't have the wrestling to get this fight to the ground. He does have insane timing though and could certainly eat a couple bombs to land a massive elbow like he did against Edgar.
The guy cracked Holloway in the 3rd, you can never count him out.

KZ by TKO round 2

The only top guy I wouldn't pick to finish Ortega in a 5 round fight is Volk and that's because I think Volk would be super cautious and pick at him from range.

This fight needs to happen asap. I think zombie gets the decision, Ortega is a pretty tough and seems like he may have a giant head. So I don't think KZ finishes him

"in times of war", lol it's not war anymore when you pulled out of the fight and no rematch is scheduled

Cryin' Soretega

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back