News Brian Ortega blasts 'b*tch' Korean Zombie for recent trash talk; rapper Jay Park

I don't understand why Ortega is threatening someone for translating. Even if that person is KZ's friend, he's just translating, seems low to threaten someone for translating.

This fight if made is going to be one he'll of a banger son...

Am I alone in thinking Ortega would finish Zombie?

Ortega could definitely finish KZ, just like KZ could finish T-City. This is too close of a fight to be using the word “would” with any certainty. Tough one to predict.

Not one person can even consider the possibility that Ortega is playing along and is talking shit to build up the match up ? Holy fuck people

Trying to switch to the tough guy persona now eh, by all means do it.... just don't forget to back it up and take the damn fight AND make it to the fight. Until then it's like hearing a Chihuahua barking.

Last edited:
KZ 3.0 is in super sayan mode. He's reached a new level to his game where many struggle to evolve...

The new and improved KZ is a destroyer of worlds...

He has to know that if he laid a hand on jpark it would b assault

my guess is that they all met and became somewhat friendly and now Ortega is butt hurt by the betrayal lol

Not one person can even consider the possibility that Ortega is playing along and is talking shit to build up the match up ? Holy fuck people

Plausible I suppose except for the fact he's been ducking KZ lolol

Whenever a fighter says "in times of war" I cringe. Being in a prize fight with someone isn't a time of war ya forehead.

He better slap the k-popper, because it he tries this kind of shit with KZ he's going to sleep.

This is much better than Ortega / Zabit.

Ortega is a confirmed juice head. KZ would have KO’d this bum stiff

Max really gave this guy some CTE. No one cares about Ortega

Zabit will destroy him
What are u on about? Hes number 3. Zombie been kod stiff not ortega...

Back