Brian Ortega: Alex Volkanaski es un vato falso(hes fake)

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Brian: Es un vato raro si no me gusta. Es que es differente cuando lo tienes que ver [cada dia] y yo dije wow… voy a mantener respeto y todo la broma pero luego.. es como un vato falso. Has de cuenta, me trato de dar la mano de respeto. Pero llega a la camara Y se pone de hablar.Trata de vender el show pero ese guey no puede vender el show si estaba gratis.

Translation for my gringo sherdog bros:
He is a strange guy, I dont like him. Its different when you have to see him [everyday] I was just like wow.. ok I am going to show respect but hes a fake guy. He even gives a handshake as a sign of respect. Then goes on camera and starts talking, he tries to sell the show but that fool coudnt even sell the show if it was free.

Source:

Last edited:
Thanks for the translation.

As for Volkanovski being called a fake guy by Ortega:
It seems very hypocritical to me for someone who at least in the past has been on at least one PED, to judge other people's integrity or stuff like that.

Exactly, and Volkanaski the one thats been saying Ortega is fake a few weeks ago. Seems like they had some altercations on the show and there is some animosity between them. Alex has been saying that Brian is sensitive, gets rattled easy, gets angry. I believe it, met Ortega at some UFC event (forgot which one I was drunk lol) but I remember that he seemed really edgy.

Brian Ortega is doing some fake stuff here too
Screen_Shot_2020_10_27_at_9.48.43_AM.0.png

But huge if true

Last edited:
Ortega, a guy with model looks and a beautiful hairline who was apparently a "gangster" in his former glory days yet slaps tiny little Asian guys around whilst also performing as a steroid cheat prize fighter yet Alex, who's a 5"4" midget who played Rugby with goliaths and spend his youth pouring concrete for a living in the means streets of regional New South Wales is the "fake".

Exactly, and Volkanaski the one thats been saying Ortega is fake a few weeks ago. Seems like they had some altercations on the show and there is some animosity between them. Alex has been saying that Brian is sensitive, gets rattled easy, gets angry. I believe it, met Ortega at some UFC event (forgot which one I was drunk lol) but I remember that he seemed really edgy.

A kpop star got under his skin. I tend to side with volkanovski on this one.

I'm sure that's the ONLY reason you side with Volkanovski...

<{yearp}>
Best featherweight alive right now man, and he's also a level headed guy! It's easy to side with him.

Regardless, Ortega did in fact get rustled by a kpop star lol. It's easy to see truth in what volkanovski was saying.

Brian: Es un vato raro si no me gusta. Es que es differente cuando lo tienes que ver [cada dia] y yo dije wow… voy a mantener respeto y todo la broma pero luego.. es como un vato falso. Has de cuenta, me trato de dar la mano de respeto. Pero llega a la camara Y se pone de hablar.Trata de vender el show pero ese guey no puede vender el show si estaba gratis.

Translation for my gringo sherdog bros:
He is a strange guy, I dont like him. Its different when you have to see him [everyday] I was just like wow.. ok I am going to show respect but hes a fake guy. He even gives a handshake as a sign of respect. Then goes on camera and starts talking, he tries to sell the show but that fool coudnt even sell the show if it was free.

Source:

Of course his persona is fake, that's how you sell. It is obvious, and has been admitted by many fighters. They do it to sell the fight to morons that buy all the bullshit. See your thread for proof

SMH… Why this beef happening?
I'm sure they both have producers and UFC brass breathing down their necks to sell the show.
It's funny because Ortega says Alex couldn't sell the show if it was free, but neither one of them can. Nobody cares about their "beef."
And it's all going to culminate in an awesome fight that most people will similarly not care about. Maybe if they made Youtube channels in their teens things would be different ;)

Cos Ortega still recognizes Max as the true champ

Much better spanish than some "Mexican" fighters.

Volk is gonna ragdoll this fool and make him tap to strikes

Back