Brian McLaughlin awarded black belt by Rob Kahn

eastNYgoon138

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Congratulations to Brian for getting his black belt yesterday!!!

brianbllackbelt.jpg

Wow thats awesome.

Rob kahn is badass too.

How many Blackbelts has Rob Kahn awarded? Great accomplishment man, be proud, shit, walk in the bar with your shirt off!!!!

I can only dream...........

HUGE congrats. long overdue, imo.

Brian is a beast!

How many Blackbelts has Rob Kahn awarded? Great accomplishment man, be proud, shit, walk in the bar with your shirt off!!!!

I can only dream...........

3, Justin Garcia my instructor, then Matt Arroyo, and now Brian
I have still yet to meet him though even after training with Justin for 4 years lol, I hear he's great though.

It was really great to see all the hard work Brian put in for an art he truly loves finally pay off. I've been training with Brian since May 2005 and was really glad I could be there for him on such an important day.

Travis Neagle is also a Rob Kahn Black belt, never met him but heard he has sick jiu jitsu. He got his belt before Arroyo.

I honestly thought he was already a blackbelt :redface: haha

Congrats Brian! Very well deserved!

Congratulations Brian. Great accomplishment.

Thanks guys its been an amazing journey. I know Rob has very high standards all his other black belts are incredible - I plan on working very hard to uphold the tradition.

Thanks guys its been an amazing journey. I know Rob has very high standards all his other black belts are incredible - I plan on working very hard to uphold the tradition.

That's why I asked how many he has promoted. I'm sure your a stud on the mats. Congrats on all the hard work and dedication!!!

Brian should go back into his old office job and rub that black belt in everyone's face.

(Nerd Reference!)

3, Justin Garcia my instructor, then Matt Arroyo, and now Brian

Actually there are 4: Garcia, Travis Neagle, Matt, and now Brian.

And he has a few seriously bad-ass brown belts who probably would have been promoted by now by a lot of other instructors.

Back