Brian Foster

Whitestallion

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Weirdly enough I don't remember any story.

He's a guy who easily tapped Matt Brown then wasn't in the UFC anymore. Was there a reason ?

He was released after one of his balls exploded during training and had to be sidelined. (no joke, that really happened) He also had brain hemorrhage and UFC released him on health grounds.

Woah yes, now I remember... He's been doing work outside the UFC, time to come home!

I remember him beating the shit out of Lytle standing before the (badass) sub. He always seemed like he had a lot of potential, I hope he'd be able to pass a medical to return to the UFC at this point. Based on how frequently he's been fighting I assume there shouldn't be any issues.

I remember him beating the shit out of Lytle standing before the (badass) sub. He always seemed like he had a lot of potential, I hope he'd be able to pass a medical to return to the UFC at this point. Based on how frequently he's been fighting I assume there shouldn't be any issues.

According to Foster, he is healed. He just isn't able to pay for the expensive procedures that is required to get his suspension lifted.

He was actually signed with Bellator. Yet had to leave for the same reasons.

He's dropping to 155 and hopes to make it back to the UFC.

According to Foster, he is healed. He just isn't able to pay for the expensive procedures that is required to get his suspension lifted.

He was actually signed with Bellator. Yet had to leave for the same reasons.

Wow, that really sucks. I was wondering what the issue could have been if he seemed to already be cleared to compete. Shitty situation.

He won a fight last night.

after a 3-2 stint in UFC with a win over top fighter Matt Brown ...

... he's now in Glory, the top Kickboxing promotion, and was on the bad end of an highlight:

[YT]h8-rXdlhxDE[/YT]

after a 3-2 stint in UFC with a win over top fighter Matt Brown ...

... he's now in Glory, the top Kickboxing promotion, and was on the bad end of an highlight:

[YT]h8-rXdlhxDE[/YT]

What's your point? Kickboxing isn't mma quit hating

????

I updated people about recent Foster fights.

I'm absolutely not an hater ... an hater of Foster? lol
He was a decent fighter in UFC.
And I'm first a MMA fan.

dana-white-conference-468x351_display_image.jpg

Back