Brian Ebersole - update?

Press Start

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any updates on Brian? Does he have a fight booked and is he still planning on going to lightweight?

Thanks

Funny, I was just thinking about what happened to ebersole. It must be head fighting in a few minutes, or something.

yeah is Ebersole going through with cutting to Lightweight?

He posts on here sometimes.. Haven't seen him recently though.

Not too long ago Hardy was asked about a fight with Riddle and Hardy turned it down and then Ebersole said "I'll take care of him for you"

Maybe that is whats next

He posts on here sometimes.. Haven't seen him recently though.

Not too long ago Hardy was asked about a fight with Riddle and Hardy turned it down and then Ebersole said "I'll take care of him for you"

Maybe that is whats next

hmm, Ebersole-Hardy would certainly be a fun scrap ... but it doesn't help out Ebersole's cut to LW any

there's only one way to find out.

152058.jpg

Hairrow Signal has been sent. Hopefully he comes to the rescue. War Ebersole.

I was thinking Ebersole V Brown would be a fun match. Lets not forget Sherdog wasn't exactly nice to him after his last loss we might have turned him away

He was saying he will take care of Riddle

I read that too, he said to Dan Hardy and that he would get Riddle off his back.

the fight makes sense after Mills KTFO Riddle...

In short, we have absolutely no clue whats next for Brian, if he stays at WW or if he drops to LW...

After his fight with Head I've got no interest at all in watching this guy fight again.

Heard he wanted to drop to LW, I hope he stays at WW though.

After his fight with Head I've got no interest at all in watching this guy fight again.

ok so the guy is usually very entertaining, takes a fight on short notice that happens to be boring and you just flush him altogether?

We'll do the same with you man, one bad post, we wont even read your shit again.

Byes.

ok so the guy is usually very entertaining, takes a fight on short notice that happens to be boring and you just flush him altogether?

We'll do the same with you man, one bad post, we wont even read your shit again.

Byes.

I wasn't aware you paid 60 bucks to read my posts.

When I buy a PPV, I expect to see guys fight, not throw up two hands and try to grab the guy in a seemingly half-assed fashion, he didn't even look like he was interested in the Head fight like he was just there to collect his paycheck and get on with his cut to 155.

When I buy a PPV, I expect to see guys fight, not throw up two hands and try to grab the guy in a seemingly half-assed fashion, he didn't even look like he was interested in the Head fight like he was just there to collect his paycheck and get on with his cut to 155.

tell you what man, if you dont wanna see boring fights anymore, stop watching MMA. There will ALWAYS be stinkers, its part of the deal. I could understand such a hate towards Pierce or Castillo who have been know to stall fights many times to get the W, but Brian is a company man that usually brings it, he made a mistake by taking the short notice fight vs Head, trust me, he knows that fight sucked.

PS : you paid 60 bucks to watch UFC 149 that had AWFUL written all over it? Well dude you asked for it...lol, no one's gonna cry for you here.

tell you what man, if you dont wanna see boring fights anymore, stop watching MMA. There will ALWAYS be stinkers, its part of the deal. I could understand such a hate towards Pierce or Castillo who have been know to stall fights many times to get the W, but Brian is a company man that usually brings it, he made a mistake by taking the short notice fight vs Head, trust me, he knows that fight sucked.

PS : you paid 60 bucks to watch UFC 149 that had AWFUL written all over it? Well dude you asked for it...lol, no one's gonna cry for you here.

Yes I paid to watch 149, how was I to know Lombard and Boetsch was gonna end up in a staring contest or Barao would tool Faber with ease?

I know there are usually gonna be stinkers in MMA but guess what I'm not interested in watching them either, get off Ebersole's nuts just because he posts here.

Caveat emptor

Yes I paid to watch 149, how was I to know Lombard and Boetsch was gonna end up in a staring contest or Barao would tool Faber with ease?

I know there are usually gonna be stinkers in MMA but guess what I'm not interested in watching them either, get off Ebersole's nuts just because he posts here.

Idiot, Im well aware that there's a 99.9% chance that he WONT read that, I havent seen him post around here for a while, Im not saying this so I hope he'll become my friend and send me PM's to offer me to come and train with him for free, Im saying this so you can stop your fucking hate towards a fighter that doesnt deserve it. But go on, dont watch any cards with him on it, hopefully he'll be on EVERY SINGLE CARD so you will simply stop watching MMA and come post here altogether.

Haters are way more boring than a 15 minutes wall n' stall fight.

You have to blame Head too, because boring fights need 2 fighters doing boring stuff.

Has anyone heard any updates on Brian? Does he have a fight booked and is he still planning on going to lightweight?

Thanks

I heard he had a chest hair injury and would be out for a few months, but it was from an unreliable source.

Back