Brian Caraway Responds to Fishhook on FB

I don't like caraway but this is pretty funny to me, actually. In a weird way it makes him seem like less of a nit so nice guy pretending to be nice... This is just an "I'm a dick, deal with it" type thing and actually you have to give it to him... Also he's not gonna just admit he flagrantly broken the rules because he might get his L turned into a NC is the commissions are as whiny as some of the people on here are.

Just bleed.

That dirty fish-hooker will get KTFO as soon as he starts to fight some real competition. I hope for a Curran/Warren kind of brutality with Carraway on the receiving end.

I genuinely LOL'd when I read 'dirty fish-hooker'.

You do realize smothering an opponents mouth with your hand is also illegal now right?

Dirty fighter either way, I guess.

I wonder why his hand was there then? smothering his mouth, fish hooks or a complete accident.

GGhUtkh.jpg

LOL, that guy got shut down hard.

complete bullshit, that one guy who is meisha tate's boyfriend always does this. he does something dirty (like ELBOW CAT ZINGANO IN THE FUCKING FACE) then just plays possum and says he didnt do it or didnt do it. that one guy who is meisha tates boyfriend should just be banned forever from the UFC

Sounds like someone is envious because the guy is banging Meisha Tate.

You (and the rest of the internet) say stuff like that as if it's a bad thing.

What's wrong with getting pissed when someone says something bad about you or your performance, ect?

What is this great alternative to getting mad that people are always implying is better by belittling the alternative ("u mad?") but never speak about directly?

Is it some robot, wannabe-vulcan style of being devoid of emotions?

or some fake "I wear sunglasses inside a dark room at night" hip hop style "cool" that is supposed to be way too "cool" to ever get mad about anything? "Hows can I get mad when I gots all dis pay-puh"

something like that?

Seriously, enlighten me. Because I've been confused about this subject for years.

You're the perfect troll target.

Miesha defends him too

All you idiots running your mouths about bryan FINISHING his fight via fishhook need to be slapped! First of all he accidentally fish hooked Goyo IN THE FIRST ROUND AND FINISHED THE FIGHT CLEAN IN THE 2nd ROUND!!!!!! Completely unrelated!! Furthermore you can 100% tell the fishhook was an accident BC goyo was able to TURN AWAY from the fishhook which means Bryan had absolutely NO pressure on it aka HE WASNT TRYING TO USE IT OR HE WOULD HAVE RIPPED GOYOS FACE TO THE LEFT INSTEAD OF WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WHERE GOYO TURNED AWAY FROM THE FISHHOOK TO THE RIGHT. and SHAME on Bjpenn. com for a misleading title implying the fishhook had anything to do with the finish. Lastly, GOYO confirmed he DIDNT even realize the fishhook had happened which also confirms there was NO pressure on it or he would have known it had happened. Show me where the "Fishhook" is in the finish? Ya that's what I thought

UFC Fight Night results: Bryan Caraway def. Erik Perez via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) R2 1:52

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/6/10/5797366/ufc-tate-caraway-fish-hook-perez-fight-night-mma-news

sounds angry

Back