International BREXIT: Leave/Remain Referendum on June 23 Will Change Europe, No Matter the Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said they go to the back of the line in trade deals the u.s is trying to secure
....hes correct its not a threat its simply stating a fact.

Why is he even commenting? Oh it will be bad for trade? You don't say? Trades the only reason to even stay, versus all the myriad reasons to leave that sinking ship.
And worker rights ie the only reason the tories give a fuck is to be able to strip them

Judging current nations on historical actions is not exactly reasonable. Using that line of thinking we should just wipe every human being off the face of the planet.

For a lot of people around the world, it's not history, it's their lives.

New empire telling the old empire what to do. Can't say the British haven't had it coming.

Lol @ Obama. Hopefully the UK isn't as enamored with ol Barry as we are.

Does anyone know the positions of Diane, John, Bernie, and Edward? Walker? Jefferson?

So he spoke strongly to help his freind David Cameron out.... was more or less pointing out reality than threatening anything

Does anyone know the positions of Diane, John, Bernie, and Edward? Walker? Jefferson?
I know Walker , strangely other than him i have no idea you are referring to ...weird.

Its almost as if we rarely if ever refer to people by their middle name ....

The video pretty accurately describes obama's presidency "The biggest star in world politics"

Obama comments merged in here. The topic is about UK's relation with EU. Do not derail it into Obama good/Obama bad talk. Example- Lets not talk about if using his middle name is offensive or not/ whether we think he is Muslim or not. Talk about him in relation to the topic at hand.

Last edited:
Obama comments merged in here. The topic is about UK's relation with EU. Do not derail it into Obama good/Obama bad talk.
My thread was about Obama threatening the UK voters. So why did you merge these two? They are totally different topics. You even just merged the two and now warn us not to talk about Obama in here? I've got no hate for you and no offense Lead Salad, but that's not good moderating. You should change it back. It's two different topics as you've just indicated.

Is it a forum rule that we can't talk about Obama threatening UK voters?

My thread was about Obama threatening the UK voters. So why did you merge these two? They are totally different topics. You even just merged the two and now warn us not to talk about Obama in here? I've got no hate for you and no offense Lead Salad, but that's not good moderating. You should change it back. It's two different topics as you've just indicated.

He said the affects the US and UK may have if UK split. This thread is full of different UK members saying whether they oppose or not. You can talk about the consequences it has on UK/US relations and whether they are harmful or not. Stating your thread was actually about Obama rather than the subject right after it explains exactly why many of your threads get derailed.

Threatening? Lol
You just wanted another thread with, Hussein Obama in the title

Can't blame Obama for wanting UK to keep strong ties with Europe but he messed up not being aware that it's equally divided opinion right now in the UK.

And his official opinion actually hurts his side of staying in more than it helps. It backfires when someone foreign comes in pushing an opinion.

Backfired for Bibi the bitch over the Iran deal too.

He said the affects the US and UK may have if UK split. This thread is full of different UK members saying whether they oppose or not. You can talk about the consequences it has on UK/US relations and whether they are harmful or not. Stating your thread was actually about Obama rather than the subject right after it explains exactly why many of your threads get derailed.
My thread had a clear title. You know it did. I'm not sure when mods decided that they would tell us what our topics were actually about when they clearly were not. That's wrong. You know it and you should change it back.

But you are a mod and have the power to do what you want.

My thread had a clear title. You know it did. I'm not sure when mods decided that they would tell us what our topics were actually about when they clearly were not. That's wrong. You know it and you should change it back.

But you are a mod and have the power to do what you want.

I think I didn't clarify Rip. You can talk about whether Obama's reaction was good or bad for the US/UK/EU. What I don't want is further talk about his middle name which is what may have derailed your last thread.

I updated the blue to be more clear.

Threatening? Lol
You just wanted another thread with, Hussein Obama in the title

Can't blame Obama for wanting UK to keep strong ties with Europe but he messed up not being aware that it's equally divided opinion right now in the UK.

And his official opinion actually hurts his side of staying in more than it helps. It backfires when someone foreign comes in pushing an opinion.

Backfired for Bibi the bitch over the Iran deal too.

He should not be lecturing the British on what to vote.

What Obama should have done is just say "Vote whatever, we got your back because we are the best bros"

The US want the UK to stay in because the UK are the closest thing the USA has to a seat at the EU table.

Mr Cameron yesterday made an emotional plea on the steps of Downing Street for voters to reject the “leap in the dark” of a British exit from the EU, saying that remaining a member of the bloc is essential for “economic and national security”.

Hard to imagine Brits not being able to make a go of it on their own. If this is true then I'm sure us Americans wouldn't mind taking them on as states or territories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back