International Brexit Discussion v9: The Last Extension

This dude is anti immigration so there may be hope for the uk

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ffice-priti-patel-free-movement-a9020871.html

Brexit: Boris Johnson rips up Theresa May’s immigration plan and refuses to set limits on new arrivals
Boris Johnson has ripped up Theresa May’s plans for immigration after Brexit – including her infamous pledge to slash annual numbers to “tens of thousands” – and ordered officials to explore more liberal rules.

In his first Commons statement, the new prime minister said advisers would work up plans for “an Australian-style points-based system”, declining to set any limit on migrants.

The announcement is a victory for The Independent's Drop the Target campaign launched in April 2017, with the Open Britain group, for the “tens of thousands” policy to be scrapped.

Mr Johnson also repeated his support for an amnesty for existing migrants without documents, acknowledging it could see “perhaps half a million people” gaining the right to remain in the UK.

His announcement of a review cast huge doubt on the government’s existing immigration bill, which is meant to prepare the UK for life after Brexit and end free movement of EU citizens.

It's really kind of silly to even worry about at this point. First off, all it did was prove without question that the people of the UK are merely ruled subjects, peons and slaves to the crown who have no real vote or say in how they are governed, but everyone but them already knew that. Otherwise, they would not be in the EU today. Hopefully, they realize it now, but I gather from posts here in the WR that many still do not. Like an abused domestic partner or Stockholm Syndrome or something. It's sad, really.
Secondarily, the UK (and much if not all of the EU) will become a radical islamic regime quite soon. If not in my lifetime, certainly within the lifetime of the young posters here in their 20s. And frankly, I'm sure I'll see it as well, actually. The numbers (7 islamic births per 1 native birth or thereabouts) all over Europe can't be ignored. Start the numbers game over again and interpolate it out exponentially as each islamic female turns say 14, and it isn't going to take long. 25/30 more years. Tops.
Long live the queen, because who is up next? William? I'm proud to say I don't know the protocol or if Charles is allowed after a divorce or whatever. But anyway, I feel bad for William. He certainly won't die of old age once he's named king. That goes without saying at this point, unfortunately.

Never mind. Dude went full retard. Uk is doomed.

Open borders is a fucking conservative value in the uk???

Too late already unless they were to start expelling people, which they won't. WAY too late. Muhammad (when you use all spellings) has been the #1 name for boys in the UK ahead of William and others you might think---for several years, now.

Too late already unless they were to start expelling people, which they won't. WAY too late. Muhammad (when you use all spellings) has been the #1 name for boys in the UK ahead of William and others you might think---for several years, now.

Yuck

It's really kind of silly to even worry about at this point. First off, all it did was prove without question that the people of the UK are merely ruled subjects, peons and slaves to the crown who have no real vote or say in how they are governed, but everyone but them already knew that. Otherwise, they would not be in the EU today. Hopefully, they realize it now, but I gather from posts here in the WR that many still do not. Like an abused domestic partner or Stockholm Syndrome or something. It's sad, really.
Secondarily, the UK (and much if not all of the EU) will become a radical islamic regime quite soon. If not in my lifetime, certainly within the lifetime of the young posters here in their 20s. And frankly, I'm sure I'll see it as well, actually. The numbers (7 islamic births per 1 native birth or thereabouts) all over Europe can't be ignored. Start the numbers game over again and interpolate it out exponentially as each islamic female turns say 14, and it isn't going to take long. 25/30 more years. Tops.
Long live the queen, because who is up next? William? I'm proud to say I don't know the protocol or if Charles is allowed after a divorce or whatever. But anyway, I feel bad for William. He certainly won't die of old age once he's named king. That goes without saying at this point, unfortunately.

The UK was free to leave the EU the day it handed in A50, the reason they haven't yet is simple, it's economic suicide.

The muslim population of the EU is 1.8 %, in the US it's 1.1 %. If there's going to be a "radical islamic regime" controlling the EU in 25/30 years, it also means the US will become one in 40/50 years by your calculations. Then again, you could just be talking complete bollocks.

The reason they have such a large muslim population is because of the commonwealth, not the EU. Leaving won't change that, in fact it will lead to an increase, Where do you think they'll get all the low paid farm workers when the eastern Europeans stop coming ?

The UK was free to leave the EU the day it handed in A50, the reason they haven't yet is simple, it's economic suicide.

The muslim population of the EU is 1.8 %, in the US it's 1.1 %. If there's going to be a "radical islamic regime" controlling the EU in 25/30 years, it also means the US will become one in 40/50 years by your calculations. Then again, you could just be talking complete bollocks.

Call it what you want, you know better so the vote means nothing and we have people here who want to institute the same type of totalitarian rule, but I think the 2nd saves us for the moment.

What is bollocks? You want me to source how long the #1 name has been muhammad? Includes o and e spellings, but I assure you it's been that way for several years now. Readily available with a search the last time I looked. I don't have much faith in what my kids will see here in the US as of today, to be honest.

The reason they have such a large muslim population is because of the commonwealth, not the EU. Leaving won't change that, in fact it will lead to an increase, Where do you think they'll get all the low paid farm workers when the eastern Europeans stop coming ?

You're free to disagree, but I don't think it will bode well for the UK (or the other EU countries that have taken in millions upon millions of people incompatible with western civilization that also hate them in spite of their generosity and naivety), but...
We shall see. Shortly.

What is bollocks? You want me to source how long the #1 name has been muhammad? Includes o and e spellings, but I assure you it's been that way for several years now. Readily available with a search the last time I looked. I don't have much faith in what my kids will see here in the US as of today, to be honest.

Isn’t it Islam tradition to call the sons Mohammad (inc.various spellings)?

How many babies are actually being born? (not what there name is)

Isn’t it Islam tradition to call the sons Mohammad (inc.various spellings)?

How many babies are actually being born? (not what there name is)

No idea about islamic tradition.

As to the second point, I only know that per couple, islamic people are having 6 or 7 kids for every 1 the native population in the UK or France, for example, are birthing. It's a numbers game. And Europe is going to lose. Quickly.

Call it what you want, you know better so the vote means nothing and we have people here who want to institute the same type of totalitarian rule, but I think the 2nd saves us for the moment.

You're free to disagree, but I don't think it will bode well for the UK (or the other EU countries that have taken in millions upon millions of people that also hate them in spite of their generosity and naivety), but...
We shall see. Shortly.

Ok, then please tell me the upside of Brexit for the UK , especially a no deal one ? Because I can give a shit ton of downsides to it. LOL at thinking the 2nd will stop the world largest surveillance network from fucking you over 1984 style.

Bollocks, to Europe becoming some sort of new IS. Just because muslims choose a traditional religious name doesn't mean they're all terrorists in the making. No more than thinking that naming your kid Peter or Paul means they're going to start a crusade.

Again, most of the "millions upon millions of people incompatible with western civilization" are not here because of the EU but because they are from countries that western civilization colonised. The EU did not cause that and Brexit won't solve it.

No idea about islamic tradition.

As to the second point, I only know that per couple, islamic people are having 6 or 7 kids for every 1 the native population in the UK or France, for example, are birthing. It's a numbers game. And Europe is going to lose. Quickly.
You got a link to that information?

You got a link to that information?

The birth rates? It's been a minute since I read that, so I'd have to search. Pretty sure readily available, though.
Same with the Muhammad #1 name for boys. For sure that is available or was even recently, because I did cite that for someone before. Several years running.

Ok, then please tell me the upside of Brexit for the UK , especially a no deal one ? Because I can give a shit ton of downsides to it.

No dog in the fight. What I do know is that the people of the UK voted for it. Your vote either counts for something, or it doesn't. Doesn't matter that you think the vote was "wrong". You are either citizen or subject, and it's clear the people have no voice in the UK.

The birth rates? It's been a minute since I read that, so I'd have to search. Pretty sure readily available, though.
Same with the Muhammad #1 name for boys. For sure that is available or was even recently, because I did cite that for someone before. Several years running.
Just give us a link which backs up what you said about 6-7 kids to 1, as I’m very intrigued to read about this mass birth rate you’re posting about.

Its almostlielecvoting for a party with no platform and no stated plans was incredibly stupid.

The UK will get nothing and break apart within a few years.

Never mind. Dude went full retard. Uk is doomed.

Open borders is a fucking conservative value in the uk???

This is what a lot of people have been trying to say for a long time. The Brexit elite want Brexit not to control immigration (this is just how they stir up emotions and get populist buy in), it is for economic reasons. They want to install a low tax, low wage, low regulation business/corporate friendly regime, to make themselves a shit ton of money, at the expense of the rubes that voted for them.

No dog in the fight. What I do know is that the people of the UK voted for it. Your vote either counts for something, or it doesn't. Doesn't matter that you think the vote was "wrong". You are either citizen or subject, and it's clear the people have no voice in the UK.

Call poopie on this. There is no democratic mandate for a no deal. Zero chance it would get a majority in a vote.

Back