International Brexit Discussion v8: Theresa May's Final Hours

Just stop it.

Brexit is the will of the people, it’s obvious.

Only the media tries to tell people otherwise, for their elite masters trying to stymie the will of the people.

God, listening to people try to say it’s even a discussion is getting tiresome

Loving the will of the British people tagline.

There are 66.04 million people in the UK with an estimated 46.8 million registered to vote at the June 2017 UK Parliamentary general election.

17.4 won the vote but it’s not the will of the people. It’s not even half of the voting the population.

Plus Scotland and N.Ireland voted to remain. So if you really want to use the tagline try saying the will of the English and Welsh people.

Another disastrous defeat for the Alt-Right! They just can't stop losing!

Sabotaged by inept bureaucrats at best, or crypto-remainers at worst.
Yeah Leave not having a plan wasn't also a problem was it.

I’ll ask you again, what’s your solution to the Irish border? Because even the Brexit party haven’t said.

Yeah Leave not having a plan wasn't also a problem was it.

I’ll ask you again, what’s your solution to the Irish border? Because even the Brexit party haven’t said.
I've no clue tbh, what was the solution prior to the EU formation?
Countries negotiating in good faith should solve the problem.
Those people arent gonna magically disappear.
You're right. They should capitulate their right to self-determination then, people's vote doesn't count as long as the ones in power don't want to implement the result.

The EU still exists. You cant negotiate with member countries.

WTO says they don't need a hard border. Do you think this detail should overturn Brexit?

Doesnt matter what the WTO says, they dont control borders. And I'd need a source on that.

Here is an interview with an MEP from the Brexit party saying the border is plan is so secret no one can know it. I suppose you might believe that if you are some sort of simpleton.
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/martin-daubney-on-stephen-nolan-radio-show-1-6075768

You have no clue yet you demand Brexit means Brexit. That’s the problem is not a simple as Leave or Remain. Solution can’t return to before EU formation because Ireland will still be in the EU even if N.Ireland is not.

Brexit will more than likely return to a hard border and the troubles which no one in Ireland or Northern Ireland (or the rest of the UK tbh) wants.

You have no clue yet you demand Brexit means Brexit. That’s the problem is not a simple as Leave or Remain. Solution can’t return to before EU formation because Ireland will still be in the EU even if N.Ireland is not.

Brexit will more than likely return to a hard border and the troubles which no one in Ireland or Northern Ireland (or the rest of the UK tbh) wants.
Doesnt matter what the WTO says, they dont control borders. And I'd need a source on that.

Here is an interview with an MEP from the Brexit party saying the border is plan is so secret no one can know it. I suppose you might believe that if you are some sort of simpleton.
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/martin-daubney-on-stephen-nolan-radio-show-1-6075768

Boris (possible future PM) says it's a red herring.
Here's Irish PM:
In July Mr Varadkar said: "President Juncker and my EU colleagues have on many occasions said that they wouldn't require us to put in place a physical infrastructure and customs checks on the border between Northern Ireland and Ireland."
WTO says the same thing. Common sense tells you the same thing, you're not importing from India or China but from a neighbor who you've been trading with since forever.
As soon as they leave the pencil pushers will have actual incentive to solve the problem (if it even arises) instead of pushing it as insoluble to undermine "the most important decision in a lifetime".

Boris (possible future PM) says it's a red herring.
Here's Irish PM:
In July Mr Varadkar said: "President Juncker and my EU colleagues have on many occasions said that they wouldn't require us to put in place a physical infrastructure and customs checks on the border between Northern Ireland and Ireland."
WTO says the same thing. Common sense tells you the same thing, you're not importing from India or China but from a neighbor who you've been trading with since forever.
As soon as they leave the pencil pushers will have actual incentive to solve the problem (if it even arises) instead of pushing it as insoluble to undermine "the most important decision in a lifetime".
Boris Johnson? Fuck off. That man is a charlatan.

If it isn’t a problem then why can’t the Brexit party or any other leavers present a solution which works for all?

Boris Johnson? Fuck off. That man is a charlatan.

If it isn’t a problem then why can’t the Brexit party or any other leavers present a solution which works for all?
Aren't they all?
I'm not sure why, but surely you can see how the Brexit party was the best choice for actual brexit, when the alternatives are remainer labor or crypto-remainer sabotaging tories. Create incentives for bureaucrats to do their job by leaving, otherwise the constituents won't be happy. That's how democracy works.

Aren't they all?
I'm not sure why, but surely you can see how the Brexit party was the best choice for actual brexit, when the alternatives are remainer labor or crypto-remainer sabotaging tories. Create incentives for bureaucrats to do their job by leaving, otherwise the constituents won't be happy. That's how democracy works.
How was it the best choice? Seriously, what are their plans? They are not even willing to share it’s Irish border solution.

How was it the best choice? Seriously, what are their plans? They are not even willing to share it’s Irish border solution.
I already said I do not know the intricacies, there are opinions that it is not a big problem but a manufactured one precisely to undermine the original referendum. Which would be the better option but the man responsible for Brexit in the first place?
Do you think exiting first would create incentives for bureaucrats to do their jobs? Surely the onus is on both sides, once it hits the constituents' wallets they'll have to come up with a solution, otherwise their political careers would go in the way of May's. Or do you think problem is insoluble and Brexit should be cancelled because of it? Help me understand your position.

Back