International Brexit Discussions v11: U.K and Switzerland sign post-Brexit financial services deal

The UK has a customs border between 2 of its provinces, that is run by the EU?

Lol. Ok, that's creative. So much for not letting the EU tell them what to do though.

Even arch Brexiteers like the DUP have realised this. It's telling that Arlene was in Dublin last night for Brexit, because that's where NI's rules and regulations will be set.

The UK has a customs border between 2 of its provinces, that is run by the EU?

Lol. Ok, that's creative. So much for not letting the EU tell them what to do though.

To avoid the possibility of the UK putting an EU run customs border between two of its provinces if a deal couldn't be reached, the UK put an EU run customs border between two of its provinces.

This is what winning looks like.

The will of the people according for the last 3 years of polls is to stay in the EU.. .....
lol

Yeah, I noticed that with the referendum and then the Boris landslide. Your polls are obviously legit.
<6>

lol

Yeah, I noticed that with the referendum and then the Boris landslide. Your polls are obviously legit.
<6>

You mean the referendum with a tiny leave majority or the election which saw a majority of the electorate voting for remain or 2nd referendum parties?

lol

Polls predicted Corbyn's loss.

Corbyn is also an anti-EU communist.

The British should give this back. I hope they do or are forced too

You mean the area that's been British for the last 300 years and in which 99% of the electorate voted stay in the UK?

GTFO

You mean the referendum with a tiny leave majority or the election which saw a majority of the electorate voting for remain or 2nd referendum parties?
<DisgustingHHH>

The will of the people was done. No sense arguing that with someone who would sooner rule based on their opinion rather than elections, which is clearly the remainer position. Just like leftists in the US.

<DisgustingHHH>

The will of the people was done. No sense arguing that with someone who would sooner rule based on their opinion rather than elections, which is clearly the remainer position. Just like leftists in the US.

So don't ask people what they want, just force it through. Sounds like democracy in action.

I just want to point out, that I was saying this was a for gone conclusion 9 months ago.

Everything that was going on for the 9 months that followed was theater, and it reminds me of the push to stop Trump from the nomination in 2016, or the push now to stop Bernie from the nomination in 2020. It is the establishment refusing to go home when they have already lost.

People have already been asked you dope

Yeap, and the answer in 2016 at 52 48 was the softest possible Brexit.

Following that it's been no Brexit.

Instead they'll get the hardest possible Brexit rammed down their throats.

Yeap, and the answer in 2016 at 52 48 was the softest possible Brexit.

Following that it's been no Brexit.

Instead they'll get the hardest possible Brexit rammed down their throats.

How many votes do you want to do then? Just enough to get the result you want I bet

Good if true, but would be even better if people start WORKING together for the best.

From the outside looking in at all the self-sabotaging, it's extremely weird how some Brits talks as if they WANTS their country to fail, just because things didn't go their way.

Last edited:
Back