International Brexit Discussions v11: U.K and Switzerland sign post-Brexit financial services deal

For a start the UK hasn't left the EU fully, it now moves into the transition phase and is still bound by EU rules and regulations. When it does actually leave in 2021, it will have an EU customs border between Britain and Northern Ireland.

So congratulations Brexit voters , you're about to give control of your new internal UK border to the EU.

That’s an easy fix. There should be no Northern Ireland. It should be all Ireland.

War Brexit
You're a coward, but seeing as you probably are one of those who supports someone cutting their dick off I can see why you're upset with leaving the EU. Nobody to tell you what to think is very scary.

Hey if stupid or mental people wana cut of their dick i dont care
If a minority want us all to cut off our dicks off because their too stupid or senile to see through b.s thats different no?

Hey if stupid or mental people wana cut of their dick i dont care
If a minority want us all to cut off our dicks off because their too stupid or senile to see through b.s thats different no?

Except it wasn't a minority, it was a majority vote.

Congrats brexit supporters

1564827277811.jpg

Congratulations! Handle the exit well and show other EU countries that leaving is not only possible but viable.

Congrats Brits. Now you can redirect your anger at the Pakistanis instead of the Polish.

Glad to see the will of the people was, however begrudgingly, done. Took 4 years and at least 2 votes and we had to listen to a lot of know-it-all types who said it was bad and the people didn't want it (lol) and such, but today is a great day and the citizens of the UK---who can once again pretend their vote on things matters. At least for today.

there was one guy that kept asking pro-Brexit people how it's possible without solving the Irish border.
That was @7437, the problem of signing a few papers and pushing a few pencils seemed intractable to him. Like making a square circle.

Why? I'm an adult. Stop projecting your wants.

I'm actually looking forward to whats coming next. Hopefully that 350 million a week to the NHS eh.

Tories have already gone back a few election promises so should be a clusterfuck for the next 4-5 years at least. Fun times.
It's time you give Boris his due credit.

That was @7437, the problem of signing a few papers and pushing a few pencils seemed intractable to him. Like making a square circle.

But there isnt a solution yet. The UK is still under EU rules, it just lost all representation.

Glad to see the will of the people was, however begrudgingly, done. Took 4 years and at least 2 votes and we had to listen to a lot of know-it-all types who said it was bad and the people didn't want it (lol) and such, but today is a great day and the citizens of the UK---who can once again pretend their vote on things matters. At least for today.

The will of the people according for the last 3 years of polls is to stay in the EU.. .....

Now they just gotta get rid of the immigrant rape gangs that rape hundreds of thousands of British children and are then protected from arrest bc “racism”

So your saying leaving the EU is going to fix outside of EU immigration and policing? Really.......

Ridiculous how people think others will follow Britain into leaving any time soon.

What happened to Nex(t)it, Frexit, Grexit etc. all populist/anti-EU parties shut up about leaving the EU after Brexit. For good reason. People don't want to leave the EU. Britain is the only country that got special opt-outs as they joined, asked for special opt-ins as they left and has been a skeptic from inception.

Brexit was an emotional vote at the expense of their youth.

Was the UK destroyed?

I was told the UK would be destroyed by brexit.

Now they just gotta get rid of the immigrant rape gangs that rape hundreds of thousands of British children and are then protected from arrest bc “racism”

This is honestly retarded. Like telling the fat kid to stop running into traffic or they'll get killed, then watching them get hit by a car - breaking a few bones and saying 'did I die though?'

The UK was never going to implode overnight. Not to mention that they've just started the 11-month transition period. Things will undeniably get rougher for the British working class.

the withdrawal agreement was supposed to be the easy part and it took them over three years. Now is the hard part and they have given themselves less than a year. The notion that there won’t be a extension of the transition period is ludicrous.

So what pencils did they push? What was the actual solution.

Northern Ireland will now remain in the EU's single market for goods, which means EU custom checks between the islands of Ireland and Britain.

Northern Ireland will now remain in the EU's single market for goods, which means EU custom checks between the islands of Ireland and Britain.

The UK has a customs border between 2 of its provinces, that is run by the EU?

Lol. Ok, that's creative. So much for not letting the EU tell them what to do though.

Back