International Brexit Discussions v11: U.K and Switzerland sign post-Brexit financial services deal

someone was speculating that this would lead to england and wales comprising the uk.

unfortunately, if most people from scotland are like @Brit/Scot they'll never vote to leave. just a gutless chav

There won't be many smiles when food prices go up, that burden to picked up by the working class the most.

<{vega}>

for the second time, i don't even vote lol

tag someone who actually gives a fuck
Were you always neutral on Brexit?
There won't be many smiles when food prices go up, that burden to picked up by the working class the most.
Maybe that's a good thing. You Brits are up there with Americans in obesity. Less pressure on the NHS in the long run.

Were you always neutral on Brexit?

Maybe that's a good thing. You Brits are up there with Americans in obesity. Less pressure on the NHS in the long run.
i pointed out the lies everyone was told to get them to vote for it, basically just calling bullshit

unwashed idiots thought it'd get rid of the immigrants and muslims somehow when all it really does is shore up the tory elites power over us and put money in their pockets

if it did actually boot out the aformentioned i might have actually voted for it lol

No until 1921 Ireland was part of Great Britain .
Of course, but there weren't divisions; in fact it was called "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland". It ought to return as it was till 1800, two nations: Kingdom of Great Britain and Republic of Ireland.

Last edited:
This is what the BBC is putting out on their content for kids

The irony is that tea actually came from China and was introduced to India by the British who taught them how to farm it. So they can't even get their own anti-British propaganda right. Not that the truth matters to these people, it's just about peddling hate.

I understand that British history is chequered to say the least, but I despise stuff like this.

Everybody should have the right to feel proud of where they are from.

it is nice to see English folk getting to be a part of things again

now if they only valued children as much

makes me want to reread C. S. Lewis's That Hideous Strength.

Was the UK destroyed?

I was told the UK would be destroyed by brexit.

Now they just gotta get rid of the immigrant rape gangs that rape hundreds of thousands of British children and are then protected from arrest bc “racism”

Now they can govern themselves. When did globalism become loved by the left. When did it flip?

Not just them, early in these threads there were more militant types looking down on everyone, there was one guy that kept asking pro-Brexit people how it's possible without solving the Irish border. He just kept asking that all the time. As time went on and their rhetoric wasn't being reflected in reality they went away and moderate types came along. They were cautiously optimistic it might still not happen but kept an air of fence-sitting since defeat was looming. Now they've gone silent, it's done and UK is now out.

Looking back at older posts just in 2019 you have gems like this:
Pretty much every poll worth a shit has remain with a clear majority now , the dum-dums who where tricked by the rich into voting brexit with promises of a magic utopia have clearly got buyers remorse

These guys love their polls and straw-narratives. I wouldn't be surprised if leftists deny Project Fear even happened too.

Why? I'm an adult. Stop projecting your wants.

I'm actually looking forward to whats coming next. Hopefully that 350 million a week to the NHS eh.

Tories have already gone back a few election promises so should be a clusterfuck for the next 4-5 years at least. Fun times.

Was the UK destroyed?

I was told the UK would be destroyed by brexit.

Now they just gotta get rid of the immigrant rape gangs that rape hundreds of thousands of British children and are then protected from arrest bc “racism”

For a start the UK hasn't left the EU fully, it now moves into the transition phase and is still bound by EU rules and regulations. When it does actually leave in 2021, it will have an EU customs border between Britain and Northern Ireland.

So congratulations Brexit voters , you're about to give control of your new internal UK border to the EU.

Back