International Brexit Discussions v11: U.K and Switzerland sign post-Brexit financial services deal

What are the odds of other countries following the same suit after seeing Britain successfully seceded from EU?
I've only kept up with news from the V4, and not recently at that, but this is the impression I got.

-Over 75% pro EU rating
-Many young people work all throughout the EU meaning they're invested in keeping it whole (applies to Hungary specifically)
-The EU is overwhelmingly beneficial for economic prosperity
-Hungary is sad to see Brexit happen as the Brits were seen as a voice for moderating Brussels' overreach

Having said that, nobody knows how successful the UK will be post Brexit, or how Brussels will react in the long term, so...who knows?

So, what's first on the agenda, trade deal? Privitize healthcare? Lower food standards?

War Brexit

If you watched the simple kid in school cut off his own dick with scissors would you ?

You're a coward, but seeing as you probably are one of those who supports someone cutting their dick off I can see why you're upset with leaving the EU. Nobody to tell you what to think is very scary.

War Brexit

You're a coward, but seeing as you probably are one of those who supports someone cutting their dick off I can see why you're upset with leaving the EU. Nobody to tell you what to think is very scary.

Plus his analogy makes no sense. Britain is the second highest net contributor to the EU, one of the few who actually pays in far more than they receive and is one of the few Euro bloc countries who didn’t just spend the last year narrowly avoiding recession (Germany included). Britain’s economy has actually sped up and is experiencing record employment levels as opposed to countries on the continent like Spain who are experiencing record levels of youth unemployment.

Somehow, that’s being the “simple kid”.

This is what the BBC is putting out on their content for kids

The irony is that tea actually came from China and was introduced to India by the British who taught them how to farm it. So they can't even get their own anti-British propaganda right. Not that the truth matters to these people, it's just about peddling hate.

EU is better off without them. And the UK is better off without the EU

Itl never happen
Theres not enough stupid people to vote for a non binding referendum to fuck over their economy for vague promises of......wait this all feels very familiar

Every person on the right in England and Wales should beg for Scottish independence.

Politically, nothing would be better for conservatives.

It removes over 50 leftist MPs and conservatives don't need to win nearly so large a majority. That's why I don't get why the right doesn't support it. You could still go to Scotland if you want and nothing essentially changed for the public, except a powerful and vindictive leftist bloc is removed from Parliament.

Now I hope Great Britain gives Ulster back to Ireland.

Now I hope Great Britain gives Ulster back to Ireland.

Can't get something back that never belonged to you. But I would love to hear about which Irish national related to the current Ireland had rightful claim to Ulster.

Can't get something back that never belonged to you. But I would love to hear about which Irish national related to the current Ireland had rightful claim to Ulster.
Until 1921, Northern Ireland was part of Ireland (Republic of Ireland). Which Great Britain is doing is an invasion.

Until 1921, Northern Ireland was part of Ireland (Republic of Ireland). Which Great Britain is doing is an invasion.

Ulster was part of the Republic of Ireland decades before it existed. That does sound like Sinn Fein logic to me.

I guess England could make the same argument about Great Britain and just dissolve Scotland and Wales as a whole. Since they are on the same island and all.

Thread Index:

Brexit Discussion, Part 9: Boris Johnson's Overwhelming Victory Keeps Brexit On Track
Brexit Discussion, Part 8: Theresa May's Final Hours
Brexit Discussion, Part 7: The Self-Sabotage
Brexit Discussion, Part 6: The Divorce Begins
Brexit Discussion, Part 5: The In-Fighting
Brexit Discussion, Part 4: The Back-Pedaling
Brexit Discussion, Part 3: The World's Reaction to Brexit
Brexit Discussion, Part 2: The Day After The Vote
Brexit Discussion, Part 1: Counting Down to the Referendum

Congrats to the Brits for asserting their sovereignty against the wishes of the political establishment.

Ulster was part of the Republic of Ireland decades before it existed. That does sound like Sinn Fein logic to me.

I guess England could make the same argument about Great Britain and just dissolve Scotland and Wales as a whole. Since they are on the same island and all.
No; England, Scoltand and Whales has to be together in Great Britain since they are in the same island.

EU is going to do whatever they can to stiff England on whatever trade deals come up, even if it also hurts the EU

They won't risk England doing economically ok after leaving, and other nations looking to do it as well.

Au contraire, a border down the Irish sea and the UK falling apart !

tumblr_n0ueqmfCrv1rvzbdgo1_500.gif

Back