Media Brett Yormark: WBC and PBC’s conflict of interest

Match room, Golden Boy, and TR regularly work together. PBC are the true hardliners about “you gotta cross the street.” PBC is the promotion that wants to be like the UFC.
Who is the new opponent of the hw champ ?

Andy Ruiz is a PBC fighter man you have to be better informed

Its true they protect their bread winners just like any other promotion would in this case Wilder would probably lose to Whyte and its also true that they have no unifications but thats not entirely their fault either, they do however work w other promoters, Brezeale and Martin fought Joshua a while ago

Andy Ruiz is a PBC fighter also, on why it was Ortiz that didnt replace Miller? Thats whole other topic (drug test)

You had Wilder vs Fury

Stevenson vs Gvozdk (a decision im sure Haymon regrets while Arum has the nerve to say Haymon doesnt work w others)

Fortuna and Moilina fought Crawford

JoJo Diaz fought Russell Jr

Its frustrating, but PBC always gets demonized (not that theyre the lesser of the evils) but GBP and TR are pretty bad, at least Hearn works with other promoters
Exactly

I agree

Who is the new opponent of the hw champ ?

Andy Ruiz is a PBC fighter man you have to be better informed

He’s not a name fighter, though. Joshua wanted Ortiz, but the PBC wouldn’t allow it, because they’re lining up Wilder vs Ortiz 2 later this year.

He’s not a name fighter, though. Joshua wanted Ortiz, but the PBC wouldn’t allow it, because they’re lining up Wilder vs Ortiz 2 later this year.
Have matchroom or top rank have given PBC one of their top guys for Haymon to use on showtime or fox ?

Let me know please. Now you sound like a PBC hater you are not seeing that every company does the same

Just looking at their schedules, White just fought in December and already has a fight in July lined up. Also, Brezeale has been the mandatory for the WBC belt for a year and a half.

Whyte was mandatory long before last December and got bumped down for no reasons. He’s fought more often and beaten better and higher ranked competition. Then he got bumped down for breezy. He could go unbeaten for another 2 years and may not get his shot at the wbc based on that
However, he fcked himself over by turning down the Joshua fight so I’ve little sympathy for him

Have matchroom or top rank have given PBC one of their top guys for Haymon to use on showtime or fox ?

Let me know please. Now you sound like a PBC hater you are not seeing that every company does the same

Yeah and that is why us fans get fcked over. As long as we continue to accept ‘how things are in boxing’ nothing will change and most big fights will continue not to happen. Boxing fans are the biggest fckin mugs in sport, especially when we defend bullshit fights because fight teams aren’t compatible

Match room used to work with PBC and lent them fighters all the time when PBC was getting started. It was only when PBC decided to be an island that the cross promotion stopped.

Match room used to work with PBC and lent them fighters all the time when PBC was getting started. It was only when PBC decided to be an island that the cross promotion stopped.
Can you give me a few examples.....?

Andy Ruiz is fighting next week a PBC guy in a matchroom card

Bro you know a lot of Asian mma but here you are short on bullets....every company is the same and you look like a PBC hater

Bro you know a lot of Asian mma but here you are short on bullets....every company is the same and you look like a PBC hater
And again, Ruiz is a throw away fighter for them. Not a name. They wanted Ortiz, PBC wouldn’t let allow it.

Did you hear about rumors of PBC going for sale and one of the frontrunners is WME?

WME are the current owners of UFC, now the whole Zuffa boxing thing is starting to make sense.

Did you hear about rumors of PBC going for sale and one of the frontrunners is WME?

WME are the current owners of UFC, now the whole Zuffa boxing thing is starting to make sense.
I haven’t to be honest

And again, Ruiz is a throw away fighter for them. Not a name. They wanted Ortiz, PBC wouldn’t let allow it.
Christ!!!!

Brother tell me is top rank going to allow fury or matchroom going to allow Joshua to fight in PBC????? Why would PBC have to be the bitch and give them their talents ???????

It’s so stupid what you are trying to argue

Wilder vs ortiz 2 is going to happen in PBC

Do you follow boxing at all ?

Wilder vs ortiz 2 is going to happen in PBC

Do you follow boxing at all ?
Yeah, amazing how this news comes out after the whole Joshua/Ortiz negotioants fiasco. IOW, Ortiz’s management negotiated in bad faith, and fucked over Ortiz.

Yes, I’ve been following this situation. Ortiz got fucked out of his biggest payday ever, because slavemaster Haymon.

Also, why should PBc allow Ortiz to fight AJ? Because Ortiz wanted it, and it would have been his highest pay to date, not making peanuts fighting Wilder in a rematch nobody cares about.

Yeah, amazing how this news comes out after the whole Joshua/Ortiz negotioants fiasco. IOW, Ortiz’s management negotiated in bad faith, and fucked over Ortiz.

Yes, I’ve been following this situation. Ortiz got fucked out of his biggest payday ever, because slavemaster Haymon.
Lol!!!!!

If Haymon is so bad, why fighters don’t leave the man?????

The only idiot that talked crap was vanes and he would love to be back with him.

Haymon allowed Jacobs to join matchroom and he is still his advisor.

And Gary Russell jr just became a free agent.

You still haven’t answered my question of how many fighters from other groups have fought in PBC

Lol!!!!!

The only idiot that talked crap was vanes and he would love to be back with him.

You still haven’t answered my question of how many fighters from other groups have fought in PBC
They can’t leave him because of the contracts they’re under.

Lol!!!!!

Btw, I did answer your question. PBC was built borrowing Matchroom fighters when it was just getting started, back after they poached a lot of Golden Boy fighters. PBC had no problem working with Matchroom, before they decided to become an island unto themselves. See quote:

You conveniently ignore what you don’t want to see.

So does anybody have any comment about the obvious conflict of interest caused by Brett Yormark? Chairman of Haymon promotions, sits on the board oof the Barclays Center, and on the supreme council of the WBC?

Back