Brett Okamotto delivers savage burn to Michael Chiesa

Brett Cuckamoto can’t even burn a hotdog on a Texas Smoker...

This $hill is STILL trying to make a comeback since he scored Round 1 of Connie/Khabib for Conor.

<36>

That must be a typo or out of context. No way he thought Conor won round 1 of the Khabib fight

What did Khabib do in round 1 except hug legs?

Conor won it via actually doing something with the elbows he landed

how dare you actually defend conor...haven't you heard, conor is enemy #1 now...and nobody here likes him, according to sherdog...haha

So a no-name ESPN guy is attacking a UFC fighter for not having a big name?

Which should be legal anyway, and no the ones Conor landed were legal to the side of the head

Khabib lost two rounds in that fight and lucked out because Conor hadn't fought MMA in two years
When the vast majority says otherwise, then there's a good possibility that you're WRONG, Idiot.

95MTDeU.jpg

<escalate99><escalate99><escalate99>

This UFC shill would get choked out dead by Chiesa , He is the only person to has less fans than Chiesa.

I can't stand Brett, I get the feeling he is putting on an act, i can't put my finger on it tbh.....but i know in the long run he will be disliked by the MMA community. Sorry if it's not a popular opinion, i believe in time i will be proven correct.

"I know his momma bought tickets"

I keep seeing this Okamoto guy's name does he follow mma or something
He is a MMA and Boxing reporter been around a while he was more low key and was the opposite of Ariel Helwanie who loved showing his face everywhere.

Which should be legal anyway, and no the ones Conor landed were legal to the side of the head

Khabib lost two rounds in that fight and lucked out because Conor hadn't fought MMA in two years
Time to stop posting.

I keep seeing this Okamoto guy's name does he follow mma or something

He got tired of being the Michael Chiesa to Reporter Dan Rafael at ESPN Boxing. So he got grandfathered in to covering the world's fastest growing sport on the largest sports network.

One of the best examples of "it's not WHAT you know" you'll ever see. My dick has forgotten more about mma...

Those elbows were debatably illegal. Why should elbows to the back of the head be legal? Have any idea how dangerous that is? Cerebral vertebra are easily injured which could result in permanent spinal cord damage. Do a little research, newbie

Daaaamn!!!! I see you Okamoto! Is there beef there or they're just joking? I hope Mike didn't bother trying to come back from this.

He is a MMA and Boxing reporter been around a while he was more low key and was the opposite of Ariel Helwanie who loved showing his face everywhere.

Also way more of a Dana White ass licker.

Brett Cuckamoto can’t even burn a hotdog on a Texas Smoker...

This $hill is STILL trying to make a comeback since he scored Round 1 of Connie/Khabib for Conor.

<36>

Just makes him a more qualified judge. You need to not be able to see to qualify as a judge

Back