Brett Okamoto with Grade A Journalism.

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Doesn't want to say pressure so uses COMpound then goes back to pressure anyways. What a Pro.

Brett is a really soft guy, i used to roll with a guy like him at BJJ he would wear knee pads and want to stop after 30 seconds. Also if u ever got a takedown he would get hurt or want to stop.

Brett would get lit up by Ariel in a fist fight.

If that was Helwani, I am sure Sherdog would cry and say he was instigating.

This thread has compounding problems. The pressure is on..

I don't like brett and I'm not convinced that he's not a robot. Everything about him is so lukewarm and safe.
I'm certain he has a list of questions he asks and it doesn't matter what the response is he goes to the next question. Even if a fighter says something crazy he doesn't elaborate he asks another question.

TS seems jealous of mma journlists' free tickets and backstage access

I don't like brett and I'm not convinced that he's not a robot. Everything about him is so lukewarm and safe.
I don't know, he seems to be respected among the top dogs and can be pretty harsh at times. Usman hinted at a Jake Paul fight and Brett shut that down quickly. The guy doesn't shy away from voicing his opinion

Dude is pretty boring, but that doesn't really bother me. <WhatItIs>

Dude he's just doing his job no need to nit pick

Its just boring. Fighting isn’t important. We’re not trying to drill down on the plans of the Americans and the Russians for Syria. No one needs to hear Usman deliver a boring, cliched answer to a softball question like that. If he’s just doing what he has to do to make a living in a fairly pleasant manner, fair enough, a lot of people do that. BO seems like a smart enough guy though, it’d be nice to see him show a little more ambition regarding the contribution he’s making to society.

Brett is a really soft guy, i used to roll with a guy like him at BJJ he would wear knee pads and want to stop after 30 seconds. Also if u ever got a takedown he would get hurt or want to stop.

Brett would get lit up by Ariel in a fist fight.
Lmfao Ariel wins...in fake tears fight

Back