Media Brett Okamoto and Matt Serra Roast Conor.

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Not giving these two pricks a click. Any condemnation from them about Khabibs thinly veiled death threat?

It's hyperbole but obviously you have some kind of man crush on Conor, to be vehemently trying to white knight him in multiple threads. Not a good look Jr
That's vehement to you?
Multiple threads? Which threads are they?

You've blocked access to your profile, hilariously enough, so I can't link them. But you know it, and I do because I've seen it
I don't think you know at all my angry pal.

There are ten Conor threads per minute and I don't post in 99% of them.

Angry? I'm laughing my ass off at how emotional you've been in this thread
I don't remember saying ''gtfo" calling someone "butt hurt", "White Knight" and "vehement".

I think you should calm down a bit mate. Life's too short.

Last edited:
I don't remember saying ''gtfo" calling someone "butt hurt", "White Knight" and "vehement".

I think you should calm down down a bit mate. Life's too short.
Sorry my words are too powerful for you. Keep going though. It's cute

Matt Serra makes a good point about how quickly he taps. Then trolls the gronk by saying what about your ancestors with pickaxes now? Must be turning in their graves hahahahaha what a legend

Okamoto with the "Conor's trash talk used to be really clever, really intelligent" line that everyone seems to accept without debate. But when was Conor's trash talk ever so intelligent? Was it when he called Siver a Nazi? Haha, German...Nazi...very clever! No one has ever thought of that one before! Was it when he called Dustin a "peahead"? Yeah, that's the height of wit. Was it when he said he was the king and told Aldo to sit on his lap because he was his daddy? Truly original and non-juvenile, non overplayed stuff there. No one has ever heard a "who's your daddy" line before!

Conor's trash talk has never been intelligent, sophisticated, or witty. It's been outrageous, and for that reason it has at times been funny, but never "really intelligent" as everyone seems to parrot in the MMA world. Nothing has changed with Conor's trash talk; only his ability to win fights and physically menace smaller opponents has changed.

Back