Media Brett Okamoto and Matt Serra Roast Conor.

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

Two nice guys Brett and Matt are. anyone with an ounce of social intelligence knows that Conor fked up big time. Even the media guys have all turned on him. The man is digging his own grave going full heel knowing he has 1 more time to tap out before calling it a career. He went from the guy most people wanted to see win to the guy most people wanna see lose in less than 2 years.

There is a reason hes pushing for the rematch instead of grabbing a win and then rematching. he doesnt even think he can beat people like Cerrone LOL. Hes not a championship level fighter anymore, sadly for his fanboys.

Get a life mate
tenor.gif

TS has 99% of his posts about Conor, and hating on him. Its sad, sad life.

Whats worse are his defenders, {<doc}
<{Heymansnicker}>
Yet I see you on every single thread triggered af. Relax, you don't have to give the thread attention if you don't want to lol. You do you though.

TS has 99% of his posts about Conor, and hating on him. Its sad, sad life.

Whats worse are his defenders, {<doc}
and 99% of your posts are conor nut riding at a world class level. what makes you a conor fanboy better than a conor hater?

so why so upset?
I would say you are more upset. You do nothing but whinge about Conor. Ironically creating yet more attention for him. We genuinely need a subforum because of you and your mates.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Yet I see you on every single thread triggered af. Relax, you don't have to give the thread attention if you don't want to lol. You do you though.
and 99% of your posts are conor nut riding at a world class level. what makes you a conor fanboy better than a conor hater?

Lookie here.

{<jordan}

Ive never even heard of the top one, the bottom one is hilarious. I guess lies and bullshit are hard to tell apart.

No, the media just dont want to be accused of being islamophobe or something...

I would say you are more upset. You do nothing but whinge about Conor. Ironically creating yet more attention for him. We genuinely need a subforum because of you and your mates.
how am i upset LOL i posted a video of two mma personalities bashing your god and you went ape shit. now youre saying im upset LOL. youre funny!

so the guy that said "good, fuck him" after Anderson Silva snapped his leg in half is passing judgement on Conor for telling a funny joke(however dark)?

Also Okamoto is just a talking head, who gives a fuck what he thinks?

how am i upset LOL i posted a video of two mma personalities bashing your god and you went ape shit. now youre saying im upset LOL. youre funny!
My God?

I've made one Conor thread since joining.
Youve made ten in the last two days I'd guess.

He's YOUR god.

Back