• vs Owen @ SummerSlam 94

• vs HBK @ WM 12

• vs HBK @ Survivor Series 92

• vs Flair 92

• Hart Foundation vs Demolition @ SummerSlam 90

• vs Vader vs Austin vs Undertaker IYH 97

• vs Terry Funk 97

Results are only viewable after voting.
SurSer with Austin is my favorite. The build, the promos, MSG, the realistic sell for the Stunner, the ending...just phenomenal and superior to their overrated WM match.

Agreed, SCSA before he blew up was friggin amazing. My favorite era of WWF is late '96-97. Proto Attitude Era, still had a bunch of cartoonish shit, but the top draws were on fire. Sid vs HBK probably being the most underrated feud of that era.

Another epic Bret moment. Moments like this is what kept them somewhat competitive against a WCW roster than depleted their ranks.

Non Hijack Bonus- This hype vid is bad ass.

Last edited:

bretfrustrated__d22b2d464fc847c06a3f2dd33fe747f9.0.jpg

hbk-moonsault-on-the-undertaker-o.gif

Bret - Stone Cold Survivor Series
Bret - Stone Cold WrestleMania
Bret - Undertaker SummerSlam

This would be my cream of the crop for Bret.

Last edited:
December 1995 vs. Bulldog, a forgotten classic

View attachment 787074

That was a classic, with Diana Hart ringside and a clean finish. I prefer it to their SS92 match.

It was in Pennsylvania and after he blades, there’s some fans with ECW shirts who start chanting, “He’s hardcore!”. I think this is when Vince started taking notice of them as 96 starting getting more edgy before the Attitude era started.

GOAT in ring performer and my favorite wrestler of all time.

1. Vs HBK WM12
2. Vs Bulldog SS92
3. Vs Owen WM10
Honorable mention vs Perfect SS91.

No Hart Foundation vs Bulldogs 2-out-of-3-falls match from SNME? :cool:

I picked Hart-Piper WM8, Hart-Austin WM13, and Hart-Benoit Nitro ‘99. His match with Taker at SumeerSlam ‘97 is right there too.

Last edited:
Bret always worked a great match, made everyone look good. He can really turn it up with another great wrestler too. Here are just some random matches that are great.

Hart Vs Randy Savage 1987 Saturday night main event. Fans really into this one. Hart gets good heat
here.

Hart Vs Rick Martel MSG 1990. Great wrestling the entire match. Martel is super talented also.

Hart Vs Mr Perfect King of Ring semi final match 1993. Hart and Perfect had another classic match back in 1991 at summer slam

Hart Vs Benoit the Owen Hart Tribute match

Last edited:
Hart Vs Benoit the Owen Hart Tribute match

The one thing I would have preferred was a more dominant pace from Benoit and then Bret turning the tide late to win. Of course a person will take what's in front of them especially when it is between two pro wrestlers of that caliber.

SurSer with Austin is my favorite. The build, the promos, MSG, the realistic sell for the Stunner, the ending...just phenomenal and superior to their overrated WM match.
Goat feud for me. The only time I was drawn in as if it was real. Early heel stone cold was best, when he blew up he became a caricature of himself. Do you remember undertaker coming off the rafters dressed up as a giant bdsm bat with a teardrop tattoo on his face? That ppv was all over the place.

Any match where Michaels carried him.
Michaels never carried Bret. I'm not sure Michaels ever carried anybody tbh. He is the GOAT at getting himself over without making his opponent look strong(with a few notable exceptions e.g. HIAC with Taker, Flair retirement match).

Meanwhile, Bret made Waltman, Nash, Goldberg, Yoko, Backlund, Davey Boy, Del Wilks, and pretty much anyone he worked with, look like a million bucks in the ring.

Bret fans are too easily upset. I know on the internet you have to say Bret rules and Shawn sucks or else you're gay, but ya'll need to grow up.

Back