Bret Hart Tackler Identified as MMA Fighter Zach Madsen (2-1)

This is the mugshot from yesterday

D3h9RBxW4AAdE9D
Thats not from yesterday,he was shaved yesterday

I’ve been assured no pro mma fighter would ever lose to a pro wrestler. Good make up special effects for that mug shot, I guess?

Hmmm. A mug shot before being given proper medical treatment? Getting beat up while firmly under control by security, and defenceless?

I smell lawsuits on the horizon.

I’ve been assured no pro mma fighter would ever lose to a pro wrestler. Good make up special effects for that mug shot, I guess?

Hmmm. A mug shot before being given proper medical treatment? Getting beat up while firmly under control by security, and defenceless?

I smell lawsuits on the horizon.

That’s not him in the mugshot.

Travis Browne is the one who initially man handled him and landed blows.

Fake actors (aside from Browne) were able to subdue a trained MMA fighter, this shows how ineffective it is in a real street fight.

I’m confused as to why some incident at an WWE event has so much resonance with UFC fans that it garners multiple threads on the UFC main page?

I’m confused as to why some incident at an WWE event has so much resonance with UFC fans that it garners multiple threads on the UFC main page?
While I agree with you on principle, 90% of the other threads are about Conor McGregor or instagram posts. I would argue this incident is more MMA related, due to actual thrown punches, than Rachael O standing in a pool or pic of Conor sparring someone two years ago.

Also, even thought I dont watch wrestling as adult (not thats there is anything wrong with that), I grew up with the knowledge that The Exellence od Execution is the best there is, best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Last edited:
Not Zach Madsen in the picture.

It makes sense now, he took Bret's back really fast and got the takedown and top position in 2 seconds, that would be unusual for someone who's never trained.

Can someone explain why this douchebag tackled old ass Bret to the floor?

Back