Bret Hart Tackler Identified as MMA Fighter Zach Madsen (2-1)

Probably scripted.

Not at all. The WWE does not do anything that would possibly encourage the audience to jump into the ring. There's been a few instances of fans trying stuff like that and each time it ends very badly for the fan. No way in hell the the WWE wants to encourage random untrained people jumping into the action. This isn't CZW.

And even if they did (they don't), what would be the future angle that is being set up?

"Bret Hart, now in his 60s, is coming out of retirement to wrestle some random dude for no reason."

No.

The 2019 UFC Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, presented by Toyo Tires®, will take place on Friday, July 5 in Las Vegas. Bisping will be there. So will Jorge Masvidal.

Why's the wanker trying to do s sucker number on the excellence of execution?

Everyone should've held him down whilst bret got him in the sharpshooter

Looks like it was still real to him, dammit...

I found that video about his name quite odd.. anyone know if this guy is borderline retarded or something?

56555866_10157193934954704_5296318309514346496_n.jpg
Great hairline

Idiotic move... it looked like Hapa got some decent shots in on him. I'm not a Bret Hart fan by any means but this wasn't the time or place to get your 10mins

Thought the only thing that related it to MMA was Hapa Browne but the plot thickens!

Thought the only thing that related it to MMA was Hapa Browne but the plot thickens!

The last thing this dude probably thought when he rushed the ring was that he was going to have a UFC HW vet throwing ground and pound on him. Guy made his name off Browne. Biggest opponent he will ever have.

Glad Bret is okay. Props to him for finishing his speech. That is a scary situation. I will always be a Bret Hart fan.

And respect to Browne and others for intervening quick as they did. Hell props to Nattie too- looks to me like she tried to grab a hold of Bret when she saw her uncle getting rushed and she got dragged down with him.

Oh', and as if they needed yet another reason to keep the stupid fucking fans away from the HOF ceremony.

Not at all. The WWE does not do anything that would possibly encourage the audience to jump into the ring. There's been a few instances of fans trying stuff like that and each time it ends very badly for the fan. No way in hell the the WWE wants to encourage random untrained people jumping into the action. This isn't CZW.

And even if they did (they don't), what would be the future angle that is being set up?

"Bret Hart, now in his 60s, is coming out of retirement to wrestle some random dude for no reason."

No.
Not to mention Bret is a stroke survivor. He absolutely cannot get medically cleared to take any sort of bump, which is why him getting tackled was so worrysome. He's also currently battling colon cancer which i'd wager has weakened him further. Not only would WWE not even pitch the idea to Bret, Bret 100% would not accept. Esepecially when it was supposed to be a moment for Jim and his daughter more than anything since Bret has already been inducted as a singles act.

Back