Bret Hart Tackler Identified as MMA Fighter Zach Madsen (2-1)

56555866_10157193934954704_5296318309514346496_n.jpg

Frank Mir likes Brock Lesnars strawberries.

This guy likes grapes

This crap has been the most not news worthy wrong section flood.

Tackling a decent man that had a life threatening stroke is just.... this kid is in for a rough life.

i've never liked bret because he's full of himself and has always come across as a huge dick, but what in the fuck goes through your head when you do something like that?

like what did he think would happen lmao, dude for sure has mental issues.

How the hell do we know it wasn’t staged? It is shitfest fakey wrasslin after all...

The fuck? Didn't know about this. Bret one of my all time favourites. Fuck this dude

All sounds scripted af .. I mean come on gets by security so easily and then you have that worthless sack of potatoes Travis Browne “laying hands” on him? Probably a stunt move to try and promote dad bod brownie to appear with his lousy wife .

Obviously? GTFO here. Nothing is obvious when fakey wrasslin’ is involved.

I'm pretty sure the guy's police report and bloody stumped face speaks for itself.

Stay edgy though.

All sounds scripted af .. I mean come on gets by security so easily and then you have that worthless sack of potatoes Travis Browne “laying hands” on him? Probably a stunt move to try and promote dad bod brownie to appear with his lousy wife .

Yeah, they obviously risked Bret Hart's life to promote Travis fucking Browne. LOL.

Dude probably did this for attention to use as leverage in signing to a fighting organization.

Also the guy had a stroke.

He had post concussion syndrome to end his career and then had a stroke afterwards when he flipped over the handlebars of his bike and landed on his head. Not joking, but even a take down like this may have caused more issues with all the damage that has been done to Hart's brain. Even a jarring effect can cause a concussion; you don't even need to hit your head.

"235"

Lmao at them citing Brett's ring weight, i.e. the phony, exaggerated numbers the WWE comes up with to make their wrestlers sound huge.

Back