Bret Hart Tackler Identified as MMA Fighter Zach Madsen (2-1)

Clean takedown he would have had Bret Hart down in the 1st round if all those cowards didn’t rush him

Nah. He would have his Figure Four Leg Lock reversed into a Sharpshooter in less than a minute. Never mess with the Hitman.

<TheDonald>

Looks like security and wrestlers got their licks in...

I want to see this guy's bloody and bruised mugshot.

EDIT: Damn, you fast WWE. Vid is already blocked. I just watched it a minute ago. LOL.

Looks like security and wrestlers got their licks in...

I want to see this guy's bloody and bruised mugshot.

EDIT: Damn, you fast WWE. Vid is already blocked. I just watched it a minute ago. LOL.

56555866_10157193934954704_5296318309514346496_n.jpg

Dman he punched him too? dude should be banned from all sports events

Who was the dude that melted him with the uppercut while he was dragged off by security?

Highly doubt bret was ever 235 lbs.
Who was the dude that melted him with the uppercut while he was dragged off by security?
Dash Wilder, one of the member of The Revival. Current raw tag team champions.

<36>

Seriously, I hope those security guards were fired immediately. If you can't stop some twig man from rushing the ring, you need to find another form of employment. The whole security thing is obviously not your strong suit.

Put a TKO loss to Travis Browne on his record now
Looked like someone else dropped him with an uppercut as they were "walking him out".

If he was 2-1 before he is 2-3 (maybe worse) now.

apparently this isn't his first time doing something like this. in 2015 he tried to walk out with Seth Rollins.

Clean takedown he would have had Bret Hart down in the 1st round if all those cowards didn’t rush him

Just lol, at him getting charged because a security guard injured himself while punching him.

Probably alot of mma fighters got some mental health and personality issues

Last edited:
If the video of him storming that WWE cage gets viral enough he will soon fight CM Punk in the UFC. Perfect matchup.

Back