Bret hart attacked by fan during WWE HOF 2019 induction

1997: Montreal Screwjob

2019: East Rutherford Nutjob

Whats your vote on the worst locker room over the years to have pulled this shit on?

Mid South 1982 was a fucking gold mine of motherfuckers you wouldn't to cross:
Hacksaw
Dr Death
Paul Orndorff
Ernie Ladd
Afa and Sika

Obviously its a dumb move and even with todays supposedly "soft" wrestlers, they are still great athletes and strong as shit

I’d like to see him try this in Mexico North.

Whats your vote on the worst locker room over the years to have pulled this shit on?

Hacksaw
Dr Death
Paul Orndorff
Ernie Ladd
Afa and Sika

Obviously its a dumb move and even with todays supposedly "soft" wrestlers, they are still great athletes and strong as shit

Ernie Ladd was the fucking man. Can't believe he had such a long in-ring career considering his size. Usually guys like that are tall have mobility issues and certainly don't last into old age gracefully like Ernie. Jim Cornette tells some really funny stories about Ladd putting other wrestlers in their place in the ring, and how he berated King Kong Buddy when he was a talent guy backstage, for being such a lazy piece of shit.

Dumbass mark. Good thing it wasn't someone like Haku up there giving the induction speech.

Yellow Pants confirmed:
D3flkCDWwAAU1tQ.jpg

Hacksaw
Dr Death
Paul Orndorff
Ernie Ladd
Afa and Sika

WCW circa late 90's:

Haku
Rick Rude
Fit Finley
Goldberg
Steiner
Piper
Savage
Hall/Nash
Booker

Hacksaw
Dr Death
Paul Orndorff
Ernie Ladd
Afa and Sika

Hell any of the Territories when you were expected to prove yourself to be a badass if someone called you out in the real world.

So many legit grapplers and tough guys.

Glad Bret's ok.

And god bless everyone who got a shot in on that piece of sh*t!

Love how wrestlers jump in and beat the shit out of fans that do this. Glad Bret is ok

That segment was trash, honestly had no psychology.

Sadly there are white knights for that guy.

To be fair, he's getting charged with assault and disorderly conduct and idiots want him to be charged with attempted murder. That's not white knighting. It's being sane.

To be fair, he's getting charged with assault and disorderly conduct and idiots want him to be charged with attempted murder. That's not white knighting. It's being sane.
Comment was made before charges known. It was referencing him getting roughed up.

Take a look at 16:15 - does anyone have an explanation for that bitch look that Natalya gives Edge? At least I think this is Edge... looks like him, LOL.

would anyone have got involved if it was hogan lmao.

new day sure as fuck wouldnt have got up

Back