Bret hart attacked by fan during WWE HOF 2019 induction

did you see that interview he gave about threatening Scott Hall? And I'm no Scott Hall fan.

Harry has been like this for years. Ever since he left WWE.
Teddy Hart has had a career resurgence and Smith Jr. got a big win at Bloodsport. They're over.

Teddy Hart has had a career resurgence and Smith Jr. got a big win at Bloodsport. They're over.
I don't care if they're "over". Although I doubt that. That's separate to anything I'm talking about.

db68981186505084.gif

eh, he sucker punched him in the head after he was already restrained, which dropped him and made it harder to get the knob out of the building. I don't think he was all that helpful. It was really Travis Browne and the New Day that saved the day.

I have no sympy for a guy catching a sucker punch after he jumps in the ring and tackles an older wrestler while giving a HoF speech.

"Good, fuck im"
<{JustBleed}>

Well they are both getting misdemeanors and community service. Also dude will try and sue WWE and get the suit dismissed.

dude deserves a few soccer kicks and stomps imo

So, he decided to lay his hands on Bret instead of Torrie?

Hmm...

Gay!

did you see that interview he gave about threatening Scott Hall? And I'm no Scott Hall fan.

Harry has been like this for years. Ever since he left WWE.

Acting like he's the baddest motherfucker alive.

I don’t know much about him, but maybe he got that chip on his shoulder after JBL took liberties with him and his deceased dad? Plus his abhorrent WWE treatment?

Maybe he feels like he owes himself something and overcompensates?

Was that Shane O Mac that got there just after Travis?

I have no sympy for a guy catching a sucker punch after he jumps in the ring and tackles an older wrestler while giving a HoF speech.

"Good, fuck im"
<{JustBleed}>
It's not even just an old wrestler. Bret Hart has had a stroke and also retired due to brain trauma. Hart could have easily smashed his head and died. He deserves more than a few punches from Browne and Wilder.

Last edited:
What that shit sack did was blasphemy. I hope he got fucking turned over back stage.

I was in attendance last night.
Place went nuts. As soon as it was clear that it wasn't a work, the crowd went full blast with the "Fuck him up!" chant.
Ironically, a lot if people immediately started asking if it was Enzo.
Local news have reported two counts of 3rd degree assault and one count of disorderly conduct plus a lifetime ban from the Barclay's Center.

Bret Hart and his family had the last laugh in this ruckus.

Back