Bret hart attacked by fan during WWE HOF 2019 induction

What the fuck!? Damn, WWE already blocked it. I heard Dash Wilder fucked the dude up.

yeah they were kicking and punching the guy as they dragged him out of the ring and out towards the police / security, I'm surprised how fast they got to block all those videos on youtube even the footage that fans took

if that was in Canada the man would probly not make it out in one peice

Bret is such a pro he sold it well.

Good on Travis Browne for getting some shots in. You can bet this is the last time WWE does the HOF this way.

Dash Wilder is over for punching that fool.

Dash Wilder is over for punching that fool.
eh, he sucker punched him in the head after he was already restrained, which dropped him and made it harder to get the knob out of the building. I don't think he was all that helpful. It was really Travis Browne and the New Day that saved the day.

eh, he sucker punched him in the head after he was already restrained, which dropped him and made it harder to get the knob out of the building. I don't think he was all that helpful. It was really Travis Browne and the New Day that saved the day.
<LikeReally5>

Yup Travis was there first New day immediately got Natalya and Brett Up. Big E did get some licks in too though .

Who's that in the yellow pants getting some as they take him out of the ring?

THAT MOTHER FUCKER! LEAVE HIM IN A DUMPSTER, OR MAYBE A DITCH

:rustled::rustled::rustled:{<Mcgoat}<31>

Last edited:
Bulldog Jr. I think

Bulldog Jr is always acting like he's fucking haku.

I like his family, but that dude annoys me, him and teddy.

Bulldog Jr is always acting like he's fucking haku.

I like his family, but that dude annoys me, him and teddy.
Casual confirmed.

Wow what in the flying fuck was that about? Any word on motive or who the person was?

Casual confirmed.
did you see that interview he gave about threatening Scott Hall? And I'm no Scott Hall fan.

Harry has been like this for years. Ever since he left WWE.

Acting like he's the baddest motherfucker alive.

Back