Brent Weedman talks about God

forrestcries

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...-104-brent-weedman-wont-look-above-for-thanks

""Here's where I lose step with my religious friends: They say I believe this and that, and I say fine, but then they say, 'If you don't believe this, then you're wrong,' and there's some sort of retribution or punitive end for you," he said. "All religions have some positive things to add, but they get drowned out in the argument. Maybe it's a Western culture thing where we're so focused on being right, and winning

He has the best lastname ever.

BTW... this is the week for talking about God? Sonnen made a statement earlier this week too.

"I read a lot of books on mathematics, biology, and astronomy"

Really? Who the fuck reads books on math?

Read the article and find out.

It's Brent Weedman

That I will read. You know why? NO Math.

math-not-even-once-again-700x460.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

Gotta love Weed.... man.

Long lost brother Weidman. Don't you dare go to a mass and tell them anything is wrong or zombie apocalypse will occur. :icon_lol: The key is to say Amen to everything and donate funds and you will be accepted. I prefer going to the catholic church less than 1 hour mass with friends if they are down they seem to think it's a place of refuge never go to a Christian mass 3 hours plus. It's tough to keep a straight face after all those Amens.

Last edited:
Back