Brendon Schaub or Meathead?

Minoki Ichihara

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Brendon Schaub or Meathead? If Meathead, what has he done in the past that can reward him the W over Schaub

Mitrione probably wins, but I'll root for Schaub anyway. Would love if he pissed you guys off by grinding out another Lavar-esque 3 round decision.

I think the name of this fight should be "Roy's Boys"

Hopefully they'll brutally ko each other.

Brendon Schaub or Meathead? If Meathead, what has he done in the past that can reward him the W over Schaub

I like meathead in this one. What has he done? Heavy hands and he can find the chin. And Schaub doesn't have one

Meathead but I don't think either one of these fighters has a long lifespan in the promotion.

9cnovl1.gif

BJJ Phenom Brendan Schaub of course. Didn't you hear? Royce Gracie said he beat Cyborg Abreu.

012_roberto_cyborg_abreu_vs_brendan_schaub_gallery_post.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Schaub RD1 sub

Meathead by smashing his weak chin with his hard shots. Brendan's only way to win is his new found skill. Neutralization. Which won't happen. He's been so cocky lately and looks to be underestimating Matt. Meathead by vicious KO.

Well this fight is hard to call.

Schaub could faze through Meathead's gravel coat.

If the fight were to go past the first stretch, both fighters could have the advantage of taming fish near the ring by sending out good sounds. Schaub is easily tricked by whispering willows so he has to plan to avoid this at all costs. Meathead tends to get excited by the sight of visible light and he may take his eyes off Schaub and that is no good unless he has willow hands activated.

The one who can find the rhythm of the sea in the middle will most likely walk away victorious. However, if they both have no will to grab apples before the fight, then that will destroy the rhythm. Schaub has a strong mask and Meathead has a good ventilated house.

For once I root for Schaub. Mitrione is just as annoying but he has fewer good wins.

I actually see Schaub winning this fight rather easily.

Hopefully Meathead can connect with a few hard shots.....otherwise I fear a blanket decision for the BJJ phenom.

Well this fight is hard to call.

Schaub could faze through Meathead's gravel coat.

If the fight were to go past the first stretch, both fighters could have the advantage of taming fish near the ring by sending out good sounds. Schaub is easily tricked by whispering willows so he has to plan to avoid this at all costs. Meathead tends to get excited by the sight of visible light and he may take his eyes off Schaub and that is no good unless he has willow hands activated.

The one who can find the rhythm of the sea in the middle will most likely walk away victorious. However, if they both have no will to grab apples before the fight, then that will destroy the rhythm. Schaub has a strong mask and Meathead has a good ventilated house.

This honestly made me laugh hysterically for whatever reason.

Back