Brendan Shaub traded of Honda..

She's hot but something about her face bothers me.

Yes from a Not to Hot.

He doesn't need Ronda's money or protection so why the heck would he stick with E Honda.

Lol @ people defending Schaub and thinking he's the shit.

Prior to dating Ronda he was ridiculed.

Basically, Ronda made Schaub respected.

By morons, but still.

She's hot but something about her face bothers me.

w4jlsqN6YwUN2.gif

I bet she smells better than honda and is alot funner to be around too

Lol @ people defending Schaub and thinking he's the shit.

Prior to dating Ronda he was ridiculed.

Basically, Ronda made Schaub respected.

By morons, but still.

LOL @ who think Ronda is the shit cause she beats up unskilled opponents. If she wasn't fighting what would she be doing, modelling ....yeah right, service industry....yeah cause she has such a great personality :rolleyes:. She'd still be living in her car cuddling her bronze medal.

I never said I thought Schaub is the shit, I just think he upgraded in terms of looks and probably in personality cause I doubt she could be a bigger DSB than Ronda.

She has a killer body and is obviously miles ahead of Ronda in looks. That being said her face kinda reminds me of Robin Shou, especially when he was dressed as a woman in Beverly Hills Ninja.

723560_1306003253591_full.jpg

When did Sherdog turn into TMZ?

Who gives a shit who he is dating

She looks like one of those girls that are trained to do
Millionaires that Ronda talked about

Haha, maybe Schaub cheated on Ronda with this chick which is why Ronda's on her crazy tyrade of "DNB"s right now.

LOL @ who think Ronda is the shit cause she beats up unskilled opponents. If she wasn't fighting what would she be doing, modelling ....yeah right, service industry....yeah cause she has such a great personality :rolleyes:. She'd still be living in her car cuddling her bronze medal.

I never said I thought Schaub is the shit, I just think he upgraded in terms of looks and probably in personality cause I doubt she could be a bigger DSB than Ronda.

What's a DSB?

I can't decipher what you are talking about.

But it's already gone 4 pages so I must be a baboso.

Back