News Brendan Schuab relegated to second biggest cuck on JRE following Luke Thomas' podcast debut

How the hell did Joe Rogan get fooled into having this clown on his show.

Have you seen the guest Rogan has lol? Aside from the A list guys and academics which are like 25% of shows guest; the rest are garbage comedians or wierd people/conspiracy idiots

Too many people here with an inferiority complex. Luke Thomas makes them feel inadequate, so they bash him. Then there is the bandwagon phenomenon where idiots just parrot whatever they hear here, then you've got an echo chamber of morons and parrot morons. Using the word Cuck because it's the pinnacle of their vocab
HI Luke

I hate when people are like “oh, look who I ran into” on social media. You flew from Vegas where you were for boxing, down to Texas. Also, you’ve talked about going on his show this entire year. No need for the “ran into” crap.

Don’t worry boys.. luke Thomas has the literal touch of shit.

only a matter of time before he fails at that showtime job his colleagues hate him he gets fired and he’s on to the next venture of failure rubbing his shit stink off on everyone around him till they hate him.
Morning Kombat has gone from once a week to multiple live shows a week, and his role at Showtime and CBS Sports has expanded to the point he left his job at SiriusXM, but tell me more about this “touch of shit” :rolleyes:

The people who mentioned his holier than thou attitude are spot on. For example, the dude bags on actual political commentators all the time, but then spout the most basic left wing/CNN talking points.

Oh yeah the guy who thinks all the dead kids from Sandy Hook are crisis actors was fine on the podcast, but nope not Luke Thomas. That’s where you guys draw the line. Interesting.

Incredibly obnoxious and loves to project his superiority and call people idiots for liking things that he doesn't like whenever he can, even things completely unrelated to MMA. Luke is also the kind of person who can't have a civil debate about anything when someone disagrees with him or makes him look like he's wrong about something.
What's the worst example of this?

I hate when people are like “oh, look who I ran into” on social media. You flew from Vegas where you were for boxing, down to Texas. Also, you’ve talked about going on his show this entire year. No need for the “ran into” crap.

Morning Kombat has gone from once a week to multiple live shows a week, and his role at Showtime and CBS Sports has expanded to the point he left his job at SiriusXM, but tell me more about this “touch of shit” :rolleyes:

The people who mentioned his holier than thou attitude are spot on. For example, the dude bags on actual political commentators all the time, but then spout the most basic left wing/CNN talking points.
It is a joke...a really obvious joke..

Luke's making Showtime money, working boxing PPVs, doing Rogan's show, and Shertards are stuck here crying about it.

Also, this was just posted to his Twitter 15 minutes ago, so TS hate follows him. LOL
Good for Luke man, that’s awesome. Not his biggest fan, but I’m not one of these shertards who wants Luke Thomas to fade away miserably into the distance and never return.

Good for Luke man, that’s awesome. Not his biggest fan, but I’m not one of these shertards who wants Luke Thomas to fade away miserably into the distance and never return.
I'm a fan of his who is grateful that I can quickly skip over topics that I'm not a fan of him talking about. He's not the most likable person on earth, but he adds a perspective to fight analysis that I like, and I find him entertaining

I hope luke is like 6'4 or something because joe looks cartoonishly small

What's the worst example of this?
Dont know an example but I found it incredible funny when Luke talked about His time with the Marines and all the trauma and fucked up shit he experienced in war like he was with Recons and then someone posted his service record <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Lets just say he had a quite time :D

I'm a fan of his who is grateful that I can quickly skip over topics that I'm not a fan of him talking about. He's not the most likable person on earth, but he adds a perspective to fight analysis that I like, and I find him entertaining
I don’t mind him. I gave him a chance once the mma hour switched over to him when Ariel left. Obviously it’d be hard for him to get guests like Ariel would, but he tried his best.

I find Luke very relatable. Just a guy who acts like the world is against him sometimes n has no tolerance for bullshit. I identify lol

Too many people here with an inferiority complex. Luke Thomas makes them feel inadequate, so they bash him. Then there is the bandwagon phenomenon where idiots just parrot whatever they hear here, then you've got an echo chamber of morons and parrot morons. Using the word Cuck because it's the pinnacle of their vocab
agreed.
But i've also listened to maybe 3x40 minute videos of Luke. Really didn't like the guy at all and I can see why ppl call him a cuck, its because of his personality.

Bring back guys like Dave Farra.

lol so many theories and proyection from Luke's few fans, dude is a boring, pretentious, pompous ass, that's why people don't like him, you don't need a psychological essay to explain that.

Sherbros everyone about to be shook by this cuck representing the MMA community to the general population.

Thoughts are with Brendan at this time.

Luke thomas is more of a boxing guy now, he will likely become the next jim lampley on some network.

I honestly don’t get why Luke Thomas is popular. He’s got a terrible personality, and acts like a know-it-all douche, and refuses to admit/accept when he’s wrong. The only person I disliked more in MMA media was Jordan Breen, but I feel bad for him now that his life has fallen apart.
He's been in the game for a long time you know putting his name out there. If YouTube is anything to go by popularity is more to do with numbers than actual quality of content.

I think Luke is pretty funny and I watch his content sometimes.

Biggest JRE cuck:

sddefault.jpg

Back