News Brendan Schuab relegated to second biggest cuck on JRE following Luke Thomas' podcast debut

He rolls just fine in those old American cars, while you roll in the Prius.

Until he hops out and immediately gets emasculated by most men and a good number of women who all tower over him. I'd be willing to bet that Rogan would trade all of his success up until this point to instantly grow 6 inches taller and have a full head of hair.

Until he hops out and immediately gets emasculated by most men and a good number of women who all tower over him. I'd be willing to bet that Rogan would trade all of his success up until this point to instantly grow 6 inches taller and have a full head of hair.

Surely. I’d probably give him those 6 inches in return.

Surely. I’d probably give him those 6 inches in return.

giphy.gif

The best is when the UFC cancelled a event due to Covid-19. Luke Thomas smiled and grinned being right, whilst fighters & 100s of people were out of jobs. Dude celebrated like he won the Super Bowl.

Not to mention, he’d take their lunch money and they couldn’t do anything about it.
Only if it's politically correct for him to do so in that moment.
The man is a vagina.

Yes. Such is life, we all have our deals with the devil to make.

That $14m Texas lakeside mansion looks pretty good.

Wait, did you mean that you'd trade 6 inches off your height for Rogan's wealth? While having a lot of money may seem great, you'll always feel like less of a man because of how short you'll be. Why do you think Rogan takes steroids and does stereotypically "manly" things? Why do you think he gets randomly aggressive with certain guests in order to assert dominance and show who's the "alpha male"? He's compensating... The really sad part is, everyone around him can tell.

i have never listened to him. i did see him go full sjw on twitter before which is unappealing but everyone has their blind spots.

Wait, did you mean that you'd trade 6 inches off your height for Rogan's wealth? While having a lot of money may seem great, you'll always feel like less of a man because of how short you'll be. Why do you think Rogan takes steroids and does stereotypically "manly" things? Why do you think he gets randomly aggressive with certain guests in order to assert dominance and show who's the "alpha male"? He's compensating... The really sad part is, everyone around him can tell.

Yes. Gaining his wealth is not equivalent to gaining his personality. Sounds like the only thing you got going for yourself is being slightly above average height lol

hmmm... i wonder what kind of shit those 2 will talk? DMT, MMA GOAT, Mcg nuthugging, Thomas making showtime money.

Not a fan of Rogaine's podcast but i will watch that episode, i did watched the Roy Jones Jr podcast.

Yes. Gaining his wealth is not equivalent to gaining his personality. Sounds like the only thing you got going for yourself is being slightly above average height lol

I'm 6'2.5, which IMO isn't that tall. Which is why I'd never want to be as short as Rogan. And I've yet to meet a short guy that wasn't plagued by self hatred, insecurity, and envy for taller men. Not that I blame them. Being short as a man is pretty rough.

Too many people here with an inferiority complex. Luke Thomas makes them feel inadequate, so they bash him. Then there is the bandwagon phenomenon where idiots just parrot whatever they hear here, then you've got an echo chamber of morons and parrot morons. Using the word Cuck because it's the pinnacle of their vocab

Not sure that’s it. Personally I watch Luke from time to time, but I don’t think that’s it. I can see why he bugs people.

For starters, he has a habit of rolling his eyes at the fan base like they’re all cavemen in clown shoes and he’s this enlightened renaissance man stuck dealing with them. Yet he made the choice to make talking to such people his life’s work.

So who is really wearing the clown shoes here: the guy who goes out and does something constructive with his life and then turns to MMA on the weekend for some fun diversion? or the guy who made it his life’s work to chat about other men’s unimportant sporting accomplishments to a population of people he looks down upon?

Again, I throw his show on from time to time when I’m in the mood for some extra mma. I think he’s decent. But any time he starts in on his condescending angle I fast forward ten minutes. I get why people find him annoying.

I wonder what he'll do when this doesn't help his career at all because he's a pretentious and insufferable meathead pseudo-intellectual who only appeals to a small niche of miserable MMA fans that hate the sport they watch.

I'm 6'2.5, which IMO isn't that tall. Which is why I'd never want to be as short as Rogan. And I've yet to meet a short guy that wasn't plagued by self hatred, insecurity, and envy for taller men. Not that I blame them. Being short as a man is pretty rough.

Okay so you’re 5’11.

Back