News Brendan Schuab relegated to second biggest cuck on JRE following Luke Thomas' podcast debut

I honestly don’t get why Luke Thomas is popular. He’s got a terrible personality, and acts like a know-it-all douche, and refuses to admit/accept when he’s wrong. The only person I disliked more in MMA media was Jordan Breen, but I feel bad for him now that his life has fallen apart.

kenny powers is finally on rogan
<EdgyBrah>

I honestly don’t get why Luke Thomas is popular. He’s got a terrible personality, and acts like a know-it-all douche, and refuses to admit/accept when he’s wrong. The only person I disliked more in MMA media was Jordan Breen, but I feel bad for him now that his life has fallen apart.
What happened to Jordan Breen?

I know it's been said a few times before, but Joe Rogan is a tiny man.
tgzzaw3iugl01.jpg

Is Joe Rogan on a stool or something? Is this photoshopped TS?

Your description of Luke is spot on.

I actually used to like Breen but slowly became annoyed with the obnoxious hipster douche side of him. I think it's pretty telling that Breen is friends with Luke.

What happened with Breens life? I've checked in on his twitter from time to time but wasn't aware of his life falling apart.

I've never understood the dislike for Luke Thomas. What am I missing here?

Incredibly obnoxious and loves to project his superiority and call people idiots for liking things that he doesn't like whenever he can, even things completely unrelated to MMA. Luke is also the kind of person who can't have a civil debate about anything when someone disagrees with him or makes him look like he's wrong about something.

I've never understood the dislike for Luke Thomas. What am I missing here?
Too many people here with an inferiority complex. Luke Thomas makes them feel inadequate, so they bash him. Then there is the bandwagon phenomenon where idiots just parrot whatever they hear here, then you've got an echo chamber of morons and parrot morons. Using the word Cuck because it's the pinnacle of their vocab

Back