Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling

Is Lesnar back in UFC? I didn't hear anything about it. By the way it would be great.

I hope Brock does come back and shows Brendan that pro wrestling is in fact strong.

Why do I think Dana put Schaub up to this? I think the strategy is to have someone non-threading like Schaub call Brock out so Brock could be enticed to come back knowing he's got a chicken dinner waiting for him. Because if someone like Cain called Brock out Brock would know he's the meal for the night and will stay away. So I think this Schaub thing is a calculated move orchestrated by Dana to let Brock know his return will be nice and easy if he decides to come back.

why not? It's a win-win for Schaub. It appears the real talk from Rogan has sunk in, and Brendan is realizing it's going to be difficult to be in the upper echelon of the hw division. Challenging Brock entitles him to one last headline show, and a bigger pay day that he ever would. If he loses, atleast he can hold his head high, and run off with a good chunk of change. If he wins, he can gloat about derailing the Brock train and perhaps pivot back into a title hunt.

I used to enjoy seeing Brendan getting knocked out, but now I just feel bad for the guy. He's gonna end up stuttering when he speaks if he continues getting battered. Brock would absolutely crumble him. He would maul him ala Heath Herring and smash his face w/ those oven mits for fists.

No way Brendan survives that kind of punishment.

Brendan sounds like one of those idiots who comments on WWE/WWF youtube videos screaming about how fake they are.

So Brendan...who lately seems to either get himself destroy in catastrophic fashion or get a half assed wrestle fudge win...is calling out a guy tailor made to take him down in 15 seconds and Donkey Kong the shiz out of him? Sounds like a good plan.

I like Brendan, from the podcast, but jeez man.

The Vanilla Gorilla would show his brain the true meaning of the word Shutdown.

I understand guys wanting the possible publicity/money of fighting Lesnar. However, until he announces he's returning or is resigned it comes off poorly IMO. Calling out a guy who hasn't fought in like 3-4 years seems unnecessary.

On the Fighter and the Kid podcast today, he explained that whole thing. It's crazy how everyone bit on that little comment from that one interview one time. He didn't call out Brock, he said he would fight him. Then he played up some showmanship instead of just being boring and answering the questions like everyone else did.

it's sad not that he wants to fight Brock or thinks he can beat Brock but sad that he did not consider Brock's very real NCAA wrestling and UFC world championship accomplishments due to his wrestling background.

Didn't Herring say something similar? How did that work for him?

At least HH had the excuse of not knowing much about Brock.

Schaub is acting like this guy didnt win more UFC HW gold than him.

Schaub is trying to angle his way to a big pay day and a possible pay per view headliner!! Smart if u ask me, If Brock came back, Shaub would be a fight that i think he'd be happy to take, a known guy who's been mouthing off!!, would be a good countdown show and schaub would get a beating for a decent pay check for once.

it's sad not that he wants to fight Brock or thinks he can beat Brock but sad that he did not consider Brock's very real NCAA wrestling and UFC world championship accomplishments due to his wrestling background.

This is what has me shaking my head.

Going the Diaz/Sonnen route to a payday.

This is what has me shaking my head.

Going the Diaz/Sonnen route to a payday.

Diaz/Sonnen still has the skill/ability too back it up or at least make it competitive doh
Shaub is a relative nobody with little skill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back