Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling

Looking at the Rankings, they only go to 15 - I see Brock beating none of them. Not sure who is 16-20. But I dont see him beating them either.

You're an idiot then, Brock beats;

Struve
Frank Mir
Probably Gonzaga
He COULD beat Overeem
Rothwell
Arlovski
Maybe Barnett

Plus add in the fact that he'd also cruise through guys like Schaub and Nogueira.

You're clearly Brendan Schaub in disguise or new to MMA.

You're an idiot then, Brock beats;

Struve
Frank Mir
Probably Gonzaga
He COULD beat Overeem
Rothwell
Arlovski
Maybe Barnett

Plus add in the fact that he'd also cruise through guys like Schaub and Nogueira.

You're clearly Brendan Schaub in disguise or new to MMA.
Based on what? What he did in 2009? He hasn't trained in 5 years, he's not training/leaving the WWE anytime soon. What makes you think the Brock that won the title is anything close to what he is now?

I could see him catching Struve or Mir and dropping them, but aside from that - your entire list beats him.

I love how when he left everyone was laughing at him for his embarrassing performances against Cain and Overeem, he looked awful against Carwin too. People seem to forget he was dominated in 3 straight fights, yes he came back to be Carwin - But that's not him anymore, he's much older, he's had some pretty serious operations due to his medical conditions, and he has been beating up his body in professional wrestling. I have no idea why people think he'll come back and be 08/09 Brock Lesnar.

Based on what? What he did in 2009? He hasn't trained in 5 years, he's not training/leaving the WWE anytime soon. What makes you think the Brock that won the title is anything close to what he is now?

The thing is, he's on a part time basis with the WWE, how do we know that he hasn't been training?

With all the rumours, maybe he's had a return planned for a while and decided to start training again? He doesn't train at a big gym so no-one would necessarily know if he was or wasn't?

You're forgetting his wrestling accomplishments and the fact when he lost to Overeem he was recovering from surgery, no way would he make another run at the title but he'd definitely be borderline top 10.

Rogan made Brendan cry for god sake, Brock will take his soul.

Schaub does this shit so often and so transparently it's almost a running joke on his podcast. The dude wants a big money/big name fight, how can you blame him for this? There's no other fight that has a higher reward, relative to the risk, than a HW fighting Brock for ppv points.

Maybe getting Diaz at MW is better. That's probably 700k buys against a guy who's physically underwhelming at WW. Rousey getting Gina Carano would probably also be up there.

The thing is, he's on a part time basis with the WWE, how do we know that he hasn't been training?

With all the rumours, maybe he's had a return planned for a while and decided to start training again? He doesn't train at a big gym so no-one would necessarily know if he was or wasn't?

You're forgetting his wrestling accomplishments and the fact when he lost to Overeem he was recovering from surgery, no way would he make another run at the title but he'd definitely be borderline top 10.

His last two years in the sport he was recovering from being sick. So he couldn't train in 2010, he couldn't train in 2011 - it has been 3 years. And if he were training again the whole world would know. Dana would be shouting it from the rough tops. When he started training the first time the whole world knew about it. And yes, he was an accomplished wrestler that struggled with Randy, and had NOTHING for Cain. His college wrestling career is 15 years behind him - it wasn't that impressive in his first run, it'll be even less impressive if he comes back.

Schaub will never be a champion within the Ufc, he dont possess the skills to be a gatekeeper in the Ufc either. At best he ia mid-teir journeyman. This guy will never be a great fighter because in his own mind he already is one. To much hybris clouds his judgement, only reason i want to see this fight is so that he can be a stepping-stone for Brock in to the Ufc.
His only claim for glory is beating an old fading star named Cro-cop.

So yeah let Brock beat him in to oblivion

Too many hits to the head, Brock would decapitate him

Brock is probably the smartest call out for Schaub right now.

Any fight with Lesnar returning will be huge, and that would be Brendan's best chance to beat him. The fake wrestling comments are just to stir up residual buzz from CM Punk coming to the UFC.

Brock would retire the glass jawed Schaub. I guess if you're going to call someone out that would whoop your ass you might as well call out the one that would make you the most money.

Where is Big Brown going back too when he loses?

He's right

Brock got ktfo last night by a mw

I wouldnt mind watching this fight. If brawk wins its a good comeback, if schaub wins js another good comeback.

I used to enjoy seeing Brendan getting knocked out, but now I just feel bad for the guy. He's gonna end up stuttering when he speaks if he continues getting battered. Brock would absolutely crumble him. He would maul him ala Heath Herring and smash his face w/ those oven mits for fists.

Schaub lives in delusion

But this would actually be a good feeder fight for Brock to return

Back