Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling

Everyone who calls out Lesnar is frankly desperate at this point.

Brock would eat him alive!

That kinda smacktalk made more sense before Brock was a UFC champion

Haha, Brock definitely know how to train like Schaub does. If Brock returns, he will destroy Schaub in the first round.

Maybe in a way its pointed to CM Punk.

Don't see Schaub defending those TD's. Don't see Schaub being able to get back up. Don't see him getting a submission either. Schaub gets his head pounded into the mat in less than 5 minutes.

Would be a good comeback fight for lesnar if he returns.
Schaub has a chance if he can keep it standing just not sure he can.
But it also depends on how much Lesnar has left

Would be a good comeback fight for lesnar if he returns.
Schaub has a chance if he can keep it standing just not sure he can.
But it also depends on how much Lesnar has left

Well supposedly we'd be surprised at how well Schaub would do in a straight wrestling match with Cain, so I'm sure he'd have some Shamamalomaman-esque twists to unload on Bork Laser.

Ironically, Shaub is probably one of the higher ranked guys that Brock could destroy.

Higher? Is he even considered to be in the Top 10 anymore?

After his recent performances, I agree Brock would wrestlefuck him while Shaub wore his BJJ blackbelt.

And I doubt Brock could beat many in the Top 10 HW.

I think too many people are remembering a healthy, 32 year old Brock in 2009. And forgetting that if this fight happened he would be 38/39 years old. And hasn't trained seriously for 4+ years. He wasn't taking his training seriously leading into the Overeem fight. He was sick before it, and he was coming in to get paid and retire. He was sick leading up to the Cain fight, so he couldn't train then.

Schaub is not the bum you guys make him out to be. If Schaub stops just 1 takedown Brock goes full panic mode and Schaub crusies from there.

Looking at the Rankings, they only go to 15 - I see Brock beating none of them. Not sure who is 16-20. But I dont see him beating them either.

Brock loves grappling, he trained non stop with Comprido, no way Schaub could sub him. Brock just needs to hit his power double and gnp his way to victory.

This, schaub is so delusional about his ground game

Back