Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling

Does he know he won the heavyweight belt? Or is his brain damaged?

I love the fact that he's telling the former UFC champion that the UFC is different to fake wrestling.

Yeah, he knows Brendan. That fake wrestler has already achieved more in your sport than you could ever.
Lmao

My thoughts are that this is a desperate attempt by Schaub to get a big, winnable fight.

Yep, and I cannot blame him for it. Which is not to say I will not mock him for it.

Brock had a better career in the UFC than Schaub by nearly every measure.

cwd3wy

Lol brilliant !

Brock was undisputed champ..

He would obliterate Schaub.

I love the fact that he's telling the former UFC champion that the UFC is different to fake wrestling.

Yeah, he knows Brendan. That fake wrestler has already achieved more in your sport than you could ever.

Haha, that's one of the best burns I've ever seen on Sherdog.

This would be the first time I'd ever root for Lesnar.

Fucking hell freezing over, n'shit...

You're supposed to like someone more after listening to their podcast regularly. However I started liking Schuab much less since I've been listening to his.

First of all shaub should show some respect to the former heavyweight champion. Something shaub has little chance of ever being called.

Second, he's saying that if Brock were to leave pro wrestling, he would send him back to pro wrestling. You know that thing that makes you more money than getting actually punched in the face.

Rogan needs to talk to shaub.

I could just see the Schaub shoops now.

Didn't Herring say something similar? How did that work for him?

At least HH had the excuse of not knowing much about Brock.

Schaub is acting like this guy didnt win more UFC HW gold than him.

I know, I thought it was an old quote. Like, did he forget that Brock already left fake wrestling, and won a belt? And subbed a guy (carwin) that is known for kicking schaubs ass in training? Lol

Schaub talks like Lesnar's never been the UFC Heavyweight champion of the world.

shut up Shaub, you're done, just stop. You should be calling out all the guys who already beat you to maybe avenge one of them, just one, like Big Nog who shouldn't be fighting either.

Ironically, Shaub is probably one of the higher ranked guys that Brock could destroy.

I think you're underestimating how overrated Brock really is. Schaub would beat him senseless and it would not be close.

Back