Brendan Schaub thinks CM Punk is more skilled than Greg Hardy

Probably.. hes mostly talking about the ground though.
Starts around 52 min.

Punk has no idea what to do on the ground
Neither does Hardy
Standing, Hardy throws sloppy haymakers, Punk can't even throw a straight right.

Listen to what most of you are saying - You have no problem with a guy getting on a co-main event...of the UFC for fucks sake...that has barely enough skill to even get on the undercard of a a KOTC event?

I don't give 3 shits if the guy beat 12 women half to death...he's not an elite fighter by any stretch of the imagination...and wouldn't be anywhere near the UFC if he wasn't a former NFL player.
That's the sad thing. And it's not going to stop with Hardy. How many other NFL players that get cut are going to try this? This is cringe city, and the UFC is turning into a damn joke.

I'm sure every single one of you would bitch if it was Crowder vs Whoever on the co-main. Hardy is shit. Not because he beats women, but because he's terrible at fighting...which is what the UFC used to be about.

I was making a semi-joke comparing CKs and Hardy crimes against women situation. Dont take it too seriously.

I do think that was a completely moronic statement by schaub, which isnt that surprising considering how many he makes for shock value. He knows how people are going to react to him saying these stupid things and people take the bait all the time. Myself included, i have definitely made threads like this before. But thats the reality.
In the end he gets exactly what he wanted:

1501722943065.jpg

Have you heard his leaked new years set?

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but i question your taste in stand-up if thats how you feel about it.

Lets hear it. Who are the best in your opinion?

I didn't say he wasn't funny. I said I think he's overrated and I like others better. People who act like their taste is best, are usually garbage people.

I like George Carlin, D'Elia, Segura, Rogan, Burr, big jay, Dan cummins, Dan Soder, Bert, Christina p, Ari shaffir, Bryan Callen, Ron white, Sebastian, so many more than I like his stuff. It's not that I don't like him, it's that if I factor the amount I like him, with how highly rated he is, I personally think he's overrated. Sorry to break your heart

I found where he said CM Punk is a worse product than Greg Hardy.

Where did you find him saying the opposite?
He is basing it off of the fact that neither of them are the most effective strikers with their technique on the feet, but CM Punk at least has some vague form of ground understanding (Being a blue belt of whatever), whereas Greg Hardy looks like how my grandpa would try to get up if you took him down.

Thoughts?

That said, I think the obvious difference is that Greg Hardy sleeps people. But you could also argue that fighting cans at heavyweight is a completely different level of can crushing.

I didn't say he wasn't funny. I said I think he's overrated and I like others better. People who act like their taste is best, are usually garbage people.

I like George Carlin, D'Elia, Segura, Rogan, Burr, big jay, Dan cummins, Dan Soder, Bert, Christina p, Ari shaffir, Bryan Callen, Ron white, Sebastian, so many more than I like his stuff. It's not that I don't like him, it's that if I factor the amount I like him, with how highly rated he is, I personally think he's overrated. Sorry to break your heart
I asked you an honest straight question. You are the one getting emotional and offensive i.e heartbroken.

<{outtahere}>

Now I understand that you don't think he's bad.

But to say that he is would make me question someone's taste in stand up as the guy is(as you said it yourself) is universally considered one of the best

I asked you an honest straight question. You are the one getting emotional and offensive i.e heartbroken.

<{outtahere}>

Now I understand that you don't think he's bad.

But to say that he is would make me question someone's taste in stand up as the guy is(as you said it yourself) is universally considered one of the best

Ehhh you were condescending as you tend to be.
You questioned who I like and acted like my opinion was any less than yours because I don't think he's as funny as "everyone" thinks.

Dane cook was considered really good at one time. I don't care what is "universally considered" I said my opinion and you chirped in that because I think he's overrated that my opinion could be put into question.

I'm not mad or offended lol I get tired of sherdoggers acting like their opinions are facts so I came in hot lol

I don't think he sucks, I just don't think he's "the best" or even close to it. Sorry to fluster you

Hardy has knockout power, but what if you were to take that away? Who could he beat? Not saying he's better than CM Punk, both are absolutely terrible.

What a ridiculous argument. He looked about as good as a guy is gonna look with no background starting late. Cm punk ? Plenty of ammys could obliterate him

Edit: Also, Micky Gall has two UFC wins since beating Punk and one is over a guy with an 11-2 record (6-2 in UFC) so obviously he can last more than ten seconds, he's beat them.
You mean Sage? Who cares if he beat sage? George Sullivan is a better win then sage as George has fought higher competition (Tim Means & Niko Price, lost to both via submission)

@IrritatedTomcat I don´t think we disagree, Schaub was a gate keeper at best but miles ahead of Greg Hardy in skill, while UFC is pushing Hardy as the next thing at HW. Thats what sad

While Dana constantly bashes Woodley who should be the current face of UFC

Gatekeeper at HW is a puncher's chance or injury away from a title shot lol

Hardy will not last. They don't have the years to groom him to be able to stop even the lowest level of legitimate wrestlers from taking him down lol

I want Black Beast vs Hardy now but they won't

Now I'd like to shit on Hardy and agree but Schaub is a moron who clearly didn't watch either of Phil Brooks fights.
Hardy didn't show anywhere near enough skill or condition to be in the UFC but other than heart and taking a beating Brooks showed nothing at all.

you could not find anyone with 1 win at pro level or even 1 win at amateur level who CM Punk could beat
Ok, pump the brakes. This is ridiculous.

Greg Hardy sucks.

Schaub is just looking for headlines.

No, as usual Schaub said something stupid as fuck.

Talk about can crushing? CM Punk lost to Michael Jackson, and he’s dead. GTFO.

Schaub is one of those guys who says something stupid just for the sake of getting attention.

Hardy has the ability to throw a punch which is fairly important in MMA. CM Punk cannot.

Back