Brendan Schaub thinks CM Punk is more skilled than Greg Hardy

PLEASE give us Black Beast vs Hardy, fucking PLEASE.

Thats the equivalent of saying schaub is funnier than louis ck

Is it though? Hardy and Punk both suck ass and are two of the most unskilled guys to compete in the octagon in the last ten years.

Idk if he's funnier but Louis CK is vastly overrated lol and no I don't care about him being a jerkoff machine, I genuinely just like other comedians a lot more.

you know whats sad, that Schaub is a better fighter than Greg Hardy

Hardy is a solid figher, Punk the worst fighter in the UFC ever.
Greg might be a POS but he has slept several pro fighters with winning records which is something Punk will never be able to do, HW or not...

<mma3>

It is not even close.
Also Hardy would KO Schaub

Only one way to settle this.

Greg Hardy vs CM Punk vs Brendan Schaub...TRIPLE THREAT!!!!

you know whats sad, that Schaub is a better fighter than Greg Hardy

How is that sad?

HW is the only weigtclass that a "glass chin" is very hard to tell if it's glass or not. Look at arlovski... everyone thinks he has a glass chin but he took a rumble bomb (broken jaw) and fought another two rounds lol

Was Schaub's chin bad?
Maybe, maybe not... it's HW so we'll never know

We just know he's making so much money now, is so happy, so successful and his haters on here have shitty lives
<{jackyeah}>

And his girl is
{<goku}

@IrritatedTomcat I don´t think we disagree, Schaub was a gate keeper at best but miles ahead of Greg Hardy in skill, while UFC is pushing Hardy as the next thing at HW. Thats what sad

While Dana constantly bashes Woodley who should be the current face of UFC

Is it though? Hardy and Punk both suck ass and are two of the most unskilled guys to compete in the octagon in the last ten years.

I was making a semi-joke comparing CKs and Hardy crimes against women situation. Dont take it too seriously.

I do think that was a completely moronic statement by schaub, which isnt that surprising considering how many he makes for shock value. He knows how people are going to react to him saying these stupid things and people take the bait all the time. Myself included, i have definitely made threads like this before. But thats the reality.
In the end he gets exactly what he wanted:

1501722943065.jpg

Idk if he's funnier but Louis CK is vastly overrated lol and no I don't care about him being a jerkoff machine, I genuinely just like other comedians a lot more.

Have you heard his leaked new years set?

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but i question your taste in stand-up if thats how you feel about it.

Lets hear it. Who are the best in your opinion?

I was making a semi-joke comparing CKs and Hardy crimes against women situation. Dont take it too seriously.
Oh, I don't know shit about stand up so I don't even know anything about CK's crimes against women. lol.

Cm punk might have a tad more skill on the ground, but hardy is clearly a better striker.

i don't like greg hardy at all, but i believe he would of eventually put crowder away. he started to defend takedowns and was getting to the better position. hardy certainly doesn't deserve to be in the UFC, but he at the least showed something in the cage. CM punk has shown nothing.

Back