Rumored Brendan Schaub: "There will be a change with USADA in 2019

Jones is a 2x cheater and a scumbag.
Not getting caught is not evidence of not cheating. See Lance Armstrong.
Except he's been cleared of cheating 2X. I'm just stating FACTS here

In his first violation:

"On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat. He did not know that the tablet he took contained prohibited substances or that those substances had the capacity to enhance sporting performance. However by his imprudent use of what he pungently referred to as a "dick pill" he has not only lost a year of his career but an estimated nine million dollars. This outcome which he admits to be a wake-up call for him should serve as a warning to all others who participate in the same sport. "

Now
“The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18-months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator’s decision and believe that justice was served,” USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart said in a statement.

You're conflating innocence with a reduced sentence.
He tested positive (twice). He was stripped of his title (3x). He was suspended from competition (twice).
His sentence has been reduced, much like they do with criminals and he is free to participate in competition, much like felons are allowed to participate in real life. He was not acquitted.

He has been cleared as he did not knowingly put banned substances in his body, which is why he has had a reduced sentence and has since been cleared, bud.

Brendan "Ma Boy told me" Schauabswch.

Except he's been cleared of cheating 2X. I'm just stating FACTS here

In his first violation:

"On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat. He did not know that the tablet he took contained prohibited substances or that those substances had the capacity to enhance sporting performance. However by his imprudent use of what he pungently referred to as a "dick pill" he has not only lost a year of his career but an estimated nine million dollars. This outcome which he admits to be a wake-up call for him should serve as a warning to all others who participate in the same sport. "

Now
“The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18-months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator’s decision and believe that justice was served,” USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart said in a statement.

So they disagree. The USADA felt he was guilty and were going to reduce his sentence because he ratted out others to save his own ass.
The independent arbitrator ignored Jones history of blaming tainted supplements and decades of fighters circumventing testing at the highest level to say they don't think he did it on purpose.

And the CSAC also stripped him of his license based on the fact.

But go ahead and hide behind the words of 1 arbitrator.

He tested positive twice.
Suspended twice.
Stripped 3x.

He's a cheat.

He has been cleared as he did not knowingly put banned substances in his body, which is why he has had a reduced sentence and has since been cleared, bud.

He tested positive twice.
He was suspended twice.
The CSAC and USADA both suspended him based on the facts.
USADA was willing to reduce his sentence because he ratted out others.
Only the arbitrator is saying jones isn't a cheater and he's doing so based on Jones word that he didn't know he was cheating...

Sad.

Looks at AV, sees another cheater, shrugs.

He is now @-Dim- , he had to utilize the name change conveniently after Jones was cleared to fight again. Too much backlash I’m guessing.
or I just felt like it..

stop talking bollocks

youve said this before until it was pointed out that my posting has been as high since the Jones case, and I was probably one of the people being the most supportive and rational about the decision.

but you keep talking shit mate...

@dimspace thinking about the walls of text he'll have to shill and the USADA manual excerpts he'll have to copy/paste.

giphy.gif

Information from "Dark room" whatever it means

Bonus from Joe Rogan:
UFC is testing new "no eye poke" gloves.

Nope, im expecting some changes in the policy, its an ongoing evolving thing, there will always be updates and changes. There were changes to the actual USADA policy in 2017, and there have been changes to the UFC side of it in 2018. Why would 2019 be any different

The main change im expecting is that Ostarine will be made a threshold substance because of the ongoing and widespread contamination issue

(ie. it will only be classed as a positive test over a certain threshold - threshold low enough to avoid charges in obvious contamination cases, but high enough to detect intentional use)

Last edited:

It is important that we respect USADA's final decision. Jones is reckless, but he is not a cheater

Yeah he popped twice unintentionally

{<BJPeen}

Back