Brendan Schaub - TFaTK - This is why you can't have woman guests

Lanx

房仕龍
Banned
Reaction score

5:36 it starts

Brendan is locked on, he only stops and looses it when he's like, "oh shit my boy Bryan already had here, done, done" at 6:10

Good to see Schaub got rid of his ridiculous dyed blonde hair.

I have a powerful lust for gorilla kettle bells and Onnit supplementation.

The retired journeyman and middle aged manchild presents...

The funniest thing about Whitney Cummings is...well let's just say that I'm surprised Tito hasn't married her yet.

dBsAj.gif

[
Brendan is locked on, he only stops and looses it when he's like, "oh shit my boy Bryan already had here, done, done" at 6:10

It looks like he tightens it.

He lost to noguera. What a loser right? So many bad asses on here. Can't wait to see all you guys in the UFC. One more shift at subway and you got this.

Do you really live in Rancho C. Ca?? Or is this because of workaholics?

This is a serious question.

He lost to noguera. What a loser right? So many bad asses on here. Can't wait to see all you guys in the UFC. One more shift at subway and you got this.
Be making more in subway than the UFC buds

this episode is hard to listen to...

the tension/dynamic between schaub and her is super annoying

there isnt 5 minutes they dont say how beautiful she is.... i was expecting both of them to pull their dicks out and DP her at any moment.... seriously

Yes i live in rancho cucamonga. Also a fictional place on ''next Friday''.

I love how people rag on Schaub, then make threads about what happens on the show..

this episode is hard to listen to...

the tension/dynamic between schaub and her is super annoying

there isnt 5 minutes they dont say how beautiful she is.... i was expecting both of them to pull their dicks out and DP her at any moment.... seriously

Would watch

Back