Brendan Schaub suing youtuber.

SuperNerd

Season Mode.
@plutonium
Reaction score

Never heard of this guy. A quick search shows he has some videos making fun of Brendan. Apparently Schaub is taking him to court.

Didn't see this posted, and wanted to read your bad hot takes.

Never heard of this guy. A quick search shows he has some videos making fun of Brendan. Apparently Schaub is taking him to court.

Didn't see this posted, and wanted to read your bad hot takes.

I've finally lost respect for Schaub.

I remember when schaub got real serious comparing critics to homeless cats and saying he had NO time for their crap. he had way too much good shit going on in his life to be bothered. Now the frivolous lawsuits.

Maybe this guy is right:

Lmao I suggest everyone check out the tfatk subreddit. Its pretty eye opening. Basically, brendan schaub is the most narcissistic, arrogant, ignorant, scumbag ever. He's truly despicable and watching his downfall has been incredible.
Brendan is legit funny.

His bit about the ufc doctor's accent when he speaks better english than Brendan is brilliant, evil chinese man jingaling and John Africa are just masterpiss.

schaub hate is as boring as dana hate or anti UFC kids, please get a life and your own opinion.

we get it, you guys want easy likes from other boring kids.

schaub hate is as boring as dana hate or anti UFC kids, please get a life and your own opinion.

we get it, you guys want easy likes from other boring kids.

Personally i am amazed by the amount of hatred that Schaub generates. To me, the dude seems fake as shit but that being said, who gives a fuck?! He did not kill anyone, let him be and do his thing

Back