Brendan Schaub Splits From Girlfriend/Baby Momma (JRE)

IMO he was referring to that he isn't MARRIED (tied down), he is a free agent is the sense that he isn't married to Joanna, i really doubt he left her. he always talks as if he is single but i think its his way of talking shit among his boys.

This.

Just look at her instagram they're still together. TS needs to change the title IMO.

Kind of surprised Big Brown still gets so much attention round here!

Joanna Zanella is super hot, Shaub definitely losing out here.

Love how no matter what Schaub did he would be grilled on here lol.

Sherdogger A: Met Schaub the other day, he was pretty chill.
Sherdogger B: Wow what a douche I hate that guy

Now he's like a wild beast uncaged. Gay people need to watch out now, maybe even straight people. Chastity belt is highly recommended.

It may be controversial, but if i were supreme overlord i would just not allow some people to make babies, ever, and people like schaub would be on that list.

That said i may allow him to do so but the baby would be caged and made to wage war on my enemies in the east.

I did see the post Joanna posted on IG on Valentines day, but why is Brendan standing there like hes not happy. If you are with your girl and he loved her why not repost the pic of the one she posted on IG of them together, and say happy valentines day to my girl or whatever. What I do find strange is that according to my IG it is showing that hes not evening following her, is it just showing up on mine like that? Either way this is all very strange again maybe things are not what they appear to be.

I did see the post Joanna posted on IG on Valentines day, but why is Brendan standing there like hes not happy. If you are with your girl and he loved her why not repost the pic of the one she posted on IG of them together, and say happy valentines day to my girl or whatever. What I do find strange is that according to my IG it is showing that hes not evening following her, is it just showing up on mine like that? Either way this is all very strange again maybe things are not what they appear to be.
lmao, not sure if serious?! He was just doing a joke based on the premise that men hate being dragged around shops with their girlfriend!!! jeeezus

Back