Brendan Schaub put 4K on Wilder

Wow, these are some dumb odds. The guy isn't broke, why would you even care about a measly 800 pay off?

Wasn't Fury by KO like a 4-1 return ?

Wow, these are some dumb odds. The guy isn't broke, why would you even care about a measly 800 pay off?

Wasn't Fury by KO like a 4-1 return ?
Read the thread at least before you comment. At +120 in American odds the bet was $4,000 to win $4,800 and collect $8,800.

Read the thread at least before you comment. At +120 in American odds the bet was $4,000 to win $4,800 and collect $8,800.

"American odds" aka moneyline odds or US odds are supposed to be the easiest to understand. Lol to Sherbro IQ showing up again.

Trust me it's a bullshit excuse. He said the costume weighed about 40 pounds. Try doing a farmer's walk with a pair of 20 lb dumbbells for about 10 minutes at the pace he was walking. It's a piece of cake even if you're out of shape.

Lol exactly. A pro boxer is that unfit that his legs are tired out from carrying an insignificant amount of weight for 10 minutes? Guys in the army carry that weight and hike like 10 hours a day.

Im,55 and I carried a 40,lb kid up,the hike from captain cook on the big island. When I was in high school, we put up metal building. Imcarriedm130, lb beams all day and played baseball at night. I call BS.

Its funny watching idiots not know how sports betting works

I bet Schaub doesnt even know how odds work

Last edited:
Its funny watching idiots not know how sports betting works

Why blow 4k to potentially win 800 on the favorite??? LOL so stupid i bet Schaub doesnt even know how odds work
What odds are you laying? I might take $100 on Schaub to have a novice level of understanding at 2000/1

lol no he doesn’t bro, he gets &4800 , $800 profit if he won.

It clearly says he bet Deontay to win by KO at +120 odds for $4000 dollars.

He would collect $8800.

You win some, you lose some. He can afford the 4k loss.

It clearly says he bet Deontay to win by KO at +120 odds for $4000 dollars.

He would collect $8800.

You win some, you lose some. He can afford the 4k loss.
im pretty sure it says $4800 on the ticket, no here does it say $8800
do you honestly think the odds were double your money in a 2 horse race?

do you honestly think the odds were double your money in a 2 horse race?

Yes. Thats how it works. 2-horse-race and all.

For fucks sake, I'm not american either and I think their moneyline-system is borderline retarded (give me decimal multipliers all day long: 2.05 etc.), but ITS PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS that Wilder wasnt a prohibitive favorite going into this fight, so that you'd have to risk 4000$ to win 800$. Holy shit you guys...

Back