Brendan Schaub put 4K on Wilder

I think they might be non-Americans. Most gambling sites outside of America put the stake and profit together on winnings bets.

Australian here and can confirm .

Would read something like bet ::4k
Potential Payout:: $ 8800

I read it as betting 4k for 800 profit as well

Good to know

hard to believe they’d make that kinda mistake in such a big fight.

but the whole fight I was thinking surely he’s going to recover and get some footing back at some point and he never did, inexcusable either way but sheeesh hit the squats

Risking $4k for the potential to win $800 betting on a guy in a rematch who should've lost the first fight by a fairly lopsided decision seems dumb as shit but that's just me.

His legs were shot because of that big right hand he took behind the ear that knocked him down. His equilibrium never recovered. Honestly, he never looked like his legs were truly under him again after that initial big flurry from Fury about mid-way through the 1st. Looked like he took a decent shot behind the ear in that one too.

The way BS was talking I was thinking it was more than that.

hard to believe they’d make that kinda mistake in such a big fight.

but the whole fight I was thinking surely he’s going to recover and get some footing back at some point and he never did, inexcusable either way but sheeesh hit the squats
Trust me it's a bullshit excuse. He said the costume weighed about 40 pounds. Try doing a farmer's walk with a pair of 20 lb dumbbells for about 10 minutes at the pace he was walking. It's a piece of cake even if you're out of shape.

How mad will shertards be Schaub can throw away more money than they make in a whole month

Yes we're all super jealous of this punch drunk, alcoholic idiot who's the laughing stock of internet. He'll end up broke.

I'm not sure what planet he was on. Fury was favored to win and rightfully so. Fury was ahead in their first fight other than the late knock down in the last round. Not sure how the fuck that fight was scored a draw bu the expectation was that Fury would mow him down (And he did).

Hell even the big punch in the 9th, fury still won the round despite going down.

So of course Shaub bet on the lesser fighter.

What kind of third world city do you live in where houses sell for 67k

I live in USA, I bought my first house for 95k, and my next house for 35k. Admittedly I live in the middle of nowhere in Maine, but still. I live in a nice neighborhood too in the 35k house.

Amazing how many people here don't understand how to read betting odds.

Back