Brendan Schaub on Ronda Rousey comments: "Hey TMZ Relax."

[YT]v0k0LhvEUn0[/YT]

8:35-

Brendan Schaub wants TMZ to relax about the comments he made about Ronda Rousey. Schaub feels like his comments were taken out of context. What is your reaction?

Brendan Schaub MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

LOL @ Brendan saying "I'm not that manly" :icon_lol:

And Brendan is full of shit, he is extremely pleased that TMZ is quoting him, and is all to happy to let everyone know about it. Mr. Saran wrap over here ...

Schaub is correct in what he says

but yeah I'm sure he loved being on tmz

More publicity for Schaub.

I'm sure he's masturbating to himself while watching the rerun of his TMZ clip.

He didn't even say anything negative...he basically just said that his and her personalties aren't good together in a romantic relationship. He said it among Rogan, Brian, etc so they sort of joked about it...Schaub said that Ronda needs a man that will either submit to her way of doing things, or she needs someone like "Thor or The Hulk" lmao. Definitely blown out of proportion by the media.

-You look pretty today

-are you saying I don't look pretty them other days?! You asshole!

He didn't even say anything negative...he basically just said that his and her personalties aren't good together in a romantic relationship. He said it among Rogan, Brian, etc so they sort of joked about it...Schaub said that Ronda needs a man that will either submit to her way of doing things, or she needs someone like "Thor or The Hulk" lmao. Definitely blown out of proportion by the media.

He said some pretty negative things about her. Calling a chick bossy or power-trippy isn't a compliment to most women, it's actually a slam.

Schaub should know by now that when speaking to the public, especially about someone as popular as RR, you watch your fucking mouth. Cause that shit is gonna spread like wildfire and get chopped & screwed 16 different ways to make him look like an asshole.

I'm not famous, don't know anybody famous, and even I know to watch what comes out of my mouth in front of people.

I'm famous and I can tell you that fuck everyone I'll say what I feel is the best way to go about it.

So it's one extreme or the other with her. I don't find that surprising in the least.

Schaub should know by now that when speaking to the public, especially about someone as popular as RR, you watch your fucking mouth. Cause that shit is gonna spread like wildfire and get chopped & screwed 16 different ways to make him look like an asshole.

I'm not famous, don't know anybody famous, and even I know to watch what comes out of my mouth in front of people.

I just like to watch fights sometimes. I don't know anything about this.

You can tell he still has a ton of admiration for her and is happy for her. He just cracked a joke in a living room full of guys for laughs, and our PC society went after him as per norm. These days, being a guy is considered a crime.

I love Schaub, I can see why his comments might be taken out of context, but if you've heard him speak before you know what you're getting from him.

He does this every three weeks. Says something about her... takes heat... says relax... says im not gunna talk about her anymore....
then proceeds to repeat the process. Maybe ratings went down in the last few weeks and the show needed a boost? Maybe t shirst sales are slowing down?

So Schaub just expressed his own opinion on something he had first hand experience with? What a jerk and by God he should t be allowed to have his own views or even a voice to express them.... it's criminal.....lol

Bet he said "Hey TMZ, for sure relax"

I left the podcast going whilst glancing over the forums and it's pretty good. Fairly interesting and they have good chemistry.

He said some pretty negative things about her. Calling a chick bossy or power-trippy isn't a compliment to most women, it's actually a slam.

No it's not....majority of the chicks are like this and they know it. Once a chick knows the value of pussy...she will use that power over you.

All this does is get him more revenue in the end.

No it's not....majority of the chicks are like this and they know it. Once a chick knows the value of pussy...she will use that power over you.

I think it's one of those unspoken rules though, where we all know that pussy rules all, but you still get in trouble for saying it.

Sometimes the truth hurts
Truth is supposed to set you free. But you're right, sometimes it hurts.

ha, backpedaling on the brazilian fighters comment

nice nice

yet, they don't actually mind being that way, so long as they're not called out on it. that's rousey.

Back