Brendan Schaub KOing MMA Legend Mirko Cro Cop

giphy.gif

If I fought Fedor when Fedor was 67 and I was 23 I could probably beat Fedor

Not exactly the same thing. But it's exactly the same thing man.

If I fought Fedor when Fedor was 67 and I was 23 I could probably beat Fedor

Not exactly the same thing. But it's exactly the same thing man.

I don’t even know how Murko’s knees have survived getting knocked out in such uncompromising positions.

Thank God for his flexibility.

Goes to show just how overrated he actually was.
Ya like when Jeff Horn beat Pac man when Pac was 36...or Ali losing to Leon Spinks at 36...or Danny Williams an Kevin McBride beating a 38 year old Mike Tyson...

All these guys were overrated an it had nothing to do with there age right?

Yep, the NFL has victories over Fedor, Cro Cop, and Hoost.

Ya like when Jeff Horn beat Pac man when Pac was 36...or Ali losing to Leon Spinks at 36...or Danny Williams an Kevin McBride beating a 38 year old Mike Tyson...

All these guys were overrated an it had nothing to do with there age right?

Why the fuck are you comparing a top ranked boxer in Jeff Horn to Brendan Schaub who doesn't know how to box. lmao

Yeah, "K1-level" striking is generally overrated
Its not...an at this point its underrated, especially on this forum. Adesanya about to be a top MW contender after going 0-2 in Glory. Just wait til some of you reach 35 an lets see if you are same physically as when you were 25.

Its not...an at this point its underrated, especially on this forum. Adesanya about to be a top MW contender after going 0-2 in Glory. Just wait til some of you reach 35 an lets see if you are same physically as when you were 25.

What about Saki being KOed by a journeyman

Gonzaga KTFO of Cro Cop a year removed from his OWGP win.

Cro Cop just ran into better competition.

erm no..crocop was already on the decline way before that. No one except his nuthuggers take his owgp win seriously. He beat freaking Minowa , Yoshida and Wanderlei Silva to reach the final, all of them below his weight category (and of the 3 ,only Silva was even a legit top fighter in his division) . His win over Barnett was legit but he had already beaten him twice before.

It just shows you the difference in the quality of athletes between the UFC and Pride.

Below average UFC fighters like Schaub and Bigfoot Silva destroyed Pride Legends like Cro Cop and Fedor.

handpicking fights to fit your narrative is deceptive. Pride Reject Anderson Silva ran riot in the middleweight division for years and a WWE actor Brock Lesnar beat former UFC champions Mir and Couture.

What about Saki being KOed by a journeyman
34 year old Saki? Early in the fight vs an explosive puncher? Shit happens in MMA. Lets see them fight 10 times an see the results, even at 34 I give Saki at least 7 of the 10. Saki isn't even as much of an MMA veteran as Rountree.

Is Charles Bennett a better boxer then KJ Noons cause Charles knocked him out early 1st rd?

It's heavyweight it happens, however it shouldn't. Mirko losing to Schaub was hard to swallow, the Mir, Gonzaga, Kongo losses I could swallow but Schaub is not in the same league as CC. I think this new RoidCop version would destroy Schaub. Schaub looked like he declined in skills against Browne, he looked pretty pathetic in that fight.

It's heavyweight it happens, however it shouldn't. Mirko losing to Schaub was hard to swallow, the Mir, Gonzaga, Kongo losses I could swallow but Schaub is not in the same league as CC. I think this new RoidCop version would destroy Schaub. Schaub looked like he declined in skills against Browne, he looked pretty pathetic in that fight.
Even tho the fight was boring, Mirko was winning this fight for 2 rds an most of the 3rd, he got caught with 1 min left as he went to throw a kick. Pretty sure same story in the Mir fight, but im not sure if he was ahead in that fight since neither was doing anything. He actually threw a nice left hand at Mir then Mir grabbed back of his head an kneed him out cold.

Back