Brendan Schaub KOing MMA Legend Mirko Cro Cop

Yes, under no circumstance should Mirko have been ktfo like that

You say behind the comfort of your desk... Mirko will always be a legend. But every fighter has his day of dominance. And then it's down hill. It's happened to all the greats. You're statement is ignorant...

Heart breaking

Big Nog avenged Mirko

10001961.gif
Never cheered so hard before.

Looks like it just tapped him like that Volkan KO last year

No one can take that away from Schaub. Highlight reel KO of a legend.

This is one of these moments every one has forgot and just pushed out of their mind because it was so unthinkable.
The Gonzaga KO was bad, but this was truly unthinkable and best just to be forgotten, like seeing your Dad KO'd by your Mom.

I love it whenever Schaub brings this win up on JRE waiting for Joe to say something positive about the fact that he beat a legend in Crocop and Joe says absolutely nothing. Feels bad man.

Most don't know this, but Schaub calls upon hipster fairies in times of need.

thisiswhyyoudontdriveahybrid.jpg

no one's going to mention that the shot was behind the ear? kind of a weak ko, if you ask me.

This is one of these moments every one has forgot and just pushed out of their mind because it was so unthinkable.
The Gonzaga KO was bad, but this was truly unthinkable and best just to be forgotten, like seeing your Dad KO'd by your Mom.
I'd love to see my Mom KO my Dad.

Why are you doing this man?

It is very well known that all MMA fans have forgotten that.. and if somebody brings it up there will be severe punishments. You must be banned.

origin.jpg

That's like his only good win and I don't think Cro Cop was very good in the UFC either, so..

Back